• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Fall Event/ Total number of ingredients

Curley Jue

what is the total number of all ingredients collected by all Quests, Dailies and rewards for logins? Pls exclude the ingredients taken from the events (that are not are and hard to plan with..)

Nicholas002

what is the total number of all ingredients collected by all Quests, Dailies and rewards for logins? Pls exclude the ingredients taken from the events (that are not are and hard to plan with..)
start of event: 10
main quests: 54

daily quests: 42

milestone: 20
daily login: 21
Daily challenges: 42
=========== 189
+ incidents

Portia the Benevolent

They need to add more rewards in incidents. I got 1 thus far and zero in summer event. As it is now I don’t know how I’ll get L4 barn and I‘ve already spent $40 in diamonds. . It’s kind of depression because it shouldn’t be this difficult and costly and Inno shouldn’t be this stingy.

There's only been 1 ingredient incident in my city so far, this event. Disappointing.

Then again... it's only been a few days with 15 days to go.

Last edited:

Curley Jue

As it is now I don’t know how I’ll get L4 barn

You get level 2 for sure if you do all quests.

You get level 3 for sure if you do the cooking (grand reward 5)

If you do all of the quests and collect almost 190 Ingredients I am pretty sure that you will make it to the top 20% and get the apprentice reward. barn level 4. no need for spending diamonds.

But isn’t wheat (+diamonds) w/o barn better ?

martingus

=========== 189
+ incidents

If you do all of the quests and collect almost 190 Ingredients I am pretty sure that you will make it to the top 20% and get the apprentice reward. barn level 4. no need for spending diamonds.

If total of obtainable ingredients is 189 (+ incidents), then i don't see how top 1% already at 192 ingredients now, with still 14d to go.
Should i interpret that the top 1% already got all the ingredients and will soon no longer advance? Apart from the occasional incident ingredient.

Emberguard

Do keep in mind the above is working on a few assumptions. There may or may not have been changes made between beta and live servers in the amount of ingredients handed out during quests or in the order of grand prizes

Don't forget the ingredients that you can get on one city by clicking the link in the email you are sent.

It’s been quite a while (over 2 years) since I’ve received those emails, I thought they had stopped doing it.

As for the currency in incidents, been getting plenty. I got a feeling INNO boosted them since beta to help active people get across the line.

Foehints (YouTube) got a great reply from INNO PR recently on the future direction of events in a video (FoEhints: InnoGames: Grand Prizes without Diamonds in Forge of empires) that some might find interesting.

Last edited:

Kranyar the Mysterious

It’s been quite a while (over 2 years) since I’ve received those emails, I thought they had stopped doing it.

As for the currency in incidents, been getting plenty. I got a feeling INNO boosted them since beta to help active people get across the line.

Foehints (YouTube) got a great reply from INNO PR recently on the future direction of events in a video (FoEhints: InnoGames: Grand Prizes without Diamonds in Forge of empires) that some might find interesting.
No, those emails are still sent.

Thanks for the info, I'll check it out.