• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Farewell FoE

• Thread starter DeletedUser31397
  • Start date

DeletedUser31397

It was a fun ride but the essence of a city builder in this game is long gone. It has now become a game riddled with PvP and RNG. And the introduction of sci-fi ages has changed the appeal of what the game used to be which was set back in historical ages. Though I can see how many players can still enjoy the game and the game is constantly evolving, it is sadly not my cup of tea anymore. Best of luck to all my guildmates and everyone here on the forums and continue to FORGE ON!

Sir Brandon Starr

Last edited by a moderator:

Mustapha00

I don't understand abandoning the game because of features you can choose not to engage in, nor because because of the higher ages being sci-fi when you can choose to either not age up or you can start another city. But okay. Good luck!

A reason I can think of is that choosing not to participate in the game past a certain point can absolutely have a negative effect on the player making the decision.

If I choose not to participate past Contemporary, and I include not acquiring GBs from later Ages as part of that choice, I'm certainly going to be at a tremendous disadvantage against those of similar Age to mine that self-impose no such limitations.