• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Farewell, my friends.

DeletedUser28670

I have decided to leave the forums due to time constraints. It's been a pleasure knowing all of you, arguing with you and agreeing in kind.

I was also reminded of the many who have left the forums last years by lucifer1904's post about his leaving the forums.
So I have decided to leave a tribute to the forum members i knew who left in 2017.
Ardak Kumerin
My brother passed away on the 20 in his sleep at night and felt no pain. My mother will be following him very soon. I will not be able to focus my attention and I don't know if I'll return, since my city was made for my Brother. So is my Game Name. My brother and I played Star Fleet Battles together and the name came from there. One of the EMA M&M's got it right, but I was silent and impressed.

Harbinger956

Snake11 you may no longer be on the forums
index.php

your presence will not be forgotten as this thread continues to have postings
i shared many of your same ideas and what happen to you did not go unnoticed shame it went down the way it did
i will probably go down the same path

Snakes11s
I logged in today and saw that a few more of my posts were deleted and now they are trying to censor my profile. The forums have become an embarrassment for Innogames with the current group of moderators. They are very unprofessional, rude and lacking the skills and qualifications for the role. I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt but they seem to empower themselves more daily and justify what they call is a new direction. I don't remember it being that bad or reading of complaints in the past.
So with that said, I am done. I know I am only one person with insight to a particular playstyle. Soon all the members will only have answers and advice to read for copying how the moderators play the game.
The forums used to be a fun place I enjoyed visiting, making friends, getting play style tips and having a few laughs. The new direction seems to be a generic wiki site as edited by a group of inexperienced moderators with the belief they know what is in our best interest.
If part of the strategy is to turn away and silence long term players and feedback you are doing a great job!

Lucifer1904

Lucifer1904 Lucifer1904, Moderator, Player, Friend.....2016-2018.....Lucifer1904 has now left the building

SloppyJoeSlayer (?)
Capture.PNG

Jaelis
Thanks so much everyone, it has been a pleasure. Indeed, other obligations have called me away (good things: travel, new projects at work and home, and I've started writing a physics book). I posted a good bye in the tavern, but thanks here too!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice post, Lord Muggle. You are another who will be missed. Best wishes, and if you're ever on S, V or Y, look me up.

DeletedUser32009

Dang Muggle, You will be missed. If I asked a question and you answered, I followed the advice. If I read your advice in something I was searching, I followed it.
Take care and best wishes,
air~

DeletedUser27889

Oh boo. But this means you'll have more time for W right? =) Will miss you here.

DeletedUser30312

A lot of good players have left the forums over the past year. Glarg is another regular to add to that list.