• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Submitted Faster negotiation animations

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 83.9%
  • No

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksa

Fact: Negotiation animation on mobile (android) is waaaaay more faster than animation on a PC.

That being said, when you are a member of a GBG focused guild doing negotiations in a GBG on PC is completely absurd. If you are lucky to get 4 or 5 goods required to complete negotiation others will do at least 3 or 4 fights using the auto battle function. If you get 6 goods required to complete negotiation you have no chance (even with a use of diamonds) "competing" with those who use attack. If you don't wanna use diamonds and it takes 2 or 3 attempts to solve 6 goods negotiation sector is already half taken.

Doing GBG negotiation on a mobile is significantly faster and it is possible to make around 10 negotiations before sector reach 150 pts. Therefore, I am doing GBG negotiations only playing on mobile.

Beside, I find GBG negotiating heavily underestimated being a member of GBG focused guild. Having high attack boost, which majority of experienced players have, and with a support of 4 or 5 siege camps attacking is absolutely free for unlimited amount of time (often for the whole GBG round). On the other hand, even with 4 or 5 siege camps as support and 0 attrition negotiating always cost goods. 1 pts for attack Vs 2 pts for negotiation (as a compensation) is ridiculous.

And please don't tell me how this game should be played cause it is not about how the game should be played but finding right balance in all aspects of the game (in this case attack Vs negs in GBG).

Gr4yb34rd

I often use my keyboard instead of the mouse to select my goods in negotiations. the slowness of the animations has often led me to have to resubmit my selection for the slot(s).

I have wasted turns in negotiations because I failed to see a slot that needed correcting because of this issue.
with a decent level CF and recurring trades, goods come easily enough

Maybe, I'm newbish when it comes to fighting, but sometimes it takes me a while to come up with a good counter army to the one I'm going against. I also noticed I can lose more troops when doing auto battle

I do a fair amount of fights in GE and GBG, but I still often Neg. All because their are people who hate to neg., doesn't make the suggestion invalid.
Some people are (Neg) Lovers not Fighters

Last edited:

Ebeondi Asi

I play on PC. I agree the Negotiation animation is clearly deliberately slowed down. One place it is easy t see is Negotiating a Daily Quest.
The 'win' registers in the Side window where the Quest is .. instantly. but the win animation takes a long time to appear. If there was no deliberate slow down they woud appear at the same moment.
There is no reason I can fathom to be slowing down the response.

Status
Not open for further replies.