• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Fastest and strongest in Jaims

Super Catanian

Go play yu gi oh bro, lmfaooooo
I don't know how that's supposed to be derogatory, because as I mentioned, it is a strategy game. If you think you're being funny or clever, trust me, you're not. Thanks for the compliment! At least I'm not showing off what I don't have, unlike some other person here...

Last edited:

DeletedUser13210

I don't know how that's supposed to be derogatory, because as I mentioned, it is a strategy game. If you think you're being funny or clever, trust me, you're not. Thanks for the compliment! At least I'm now showing off what I don't have, unlike some other person here...
Go play yu gi oh bro, lmfaoooo

The Lady Redneck

I would like to see a match between @aprusfire's "speed and skills" and @tuckerkao's Colonial Champions. Winner gets a year's supply of Alabaster and -175 in every GBG during that year. What do you say, boys?
Can girls come fight in Tuckers team as well??? And can I have the Alabaster delivered to E world I really do need it there. I will make Pizza .

The Lady Redneck

OK on my way, But with Vino and beer LOL Definitely gonna join the battle. The only problem will be toasting marshmallows. There is a distinct lack of fire in Jaims it seems

DeletedUser13210

I know, you are impressed, its okay to bow down to the fire, that was suppose to be 1,900 but the game closes at random times