• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

>< Fate >< Is it your destiny?

DeletedUser3332

Fate is looking to expand it's influence in the world of Cirgard.

What does Fate have to offer?

- Active members from a variety of ages.
- A very active trading hall.
- Consistent polishing and motivating
- A friendly, encouraging, active forum and inter-guild messages.

Fate is all about teamwork. We just recently entered the top 60 of guilds after about one month of gameplay. Many of our members are on a significant amount of time and do whatever they can to support other members. Whether this is offering trade opportunities, offering combat advice, or general strategies on city management, we attempt to go above and beyond to help you.

What do *you* have to do to be included in Fate's rise?

- Be active in messaging. Even if it's just a hello, we've built our guild on comradery and teamwork. We want individuals who keep the game fun for all members. If you just want to point and click your way into boredom, there may be better guilds for you.
- Be consistent. While we don't expect everyone to play every single day, consistency helps. We don't want to limit participation to certain point values because everyone needs help. However, we want people who are committed to overall success.
- Most importantly, Message me. I'll get back to you expeditiously with a response.

Fate provides an opportunity to keep the game fun and interesting during the grind sessions of later ages. You have an opportunity to be a part of that.

DeletedUser3332

We are now a top 50 guild and still looking for more active players to fill our roster.

If you're interested in joining an active, high spirited guild, message me.