• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

favorite cheesy movies?

DeletedUser26120

Don't know if "cheesy" is best word but like movies that aren't critically acclaimed or got low ratings on IMDb.

Mine are definitely Lost in Space and Wing Commander - so much hate for those two on the Internet lol but I love 'em. Rewatch every chance I get.

DeletedUser25795

Return of the killer tomatoes.

Voted worst movie ever (many years ago) so had to watch it, just so I could say I watched it.

DeletedUser27218

I guess my vote would have to go to,.................................

Ishtar

DeletedUser32009

One of my fave genres is B movies. Yeah, I think really bad B movies are hilarious. So I will have to go with Sharknado.

DeletedUser26120

Joe vs the Volcano. Cheesy and underappreciated. :D
Oh man! That is actually a pretty good movie. One of Tom Hanks' lesser known performances. Not to mention Meg Ryan and Lloyd Bridges.
Demon night (tales from the crypt)
That is one of my favorite B movies of all time! William Sadler is great in this.
One of my fave genres is B movies. Yeah, I think really bad B movies are hilarious. So I will have to go with Sharknado.
Enjoyed Sharknado and Sharknado II. Was zoning out on part 3 and couldn't get 15 min past 4. Saw that 5 is out now, don't know if I'll give it a shot.
Galaxy Quest
Yeah that's probably near the top of the list for best rated cheesy movie. Good call.

Haven't seen the others listed - maybe will check them out sometime.

DeletedUser29703

Dante’s Peak - Pierce Brosnan with the grandma saving the family’s sinking lava boat

She got that team on her shoulda