• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Favorite Feature

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser21322

Contest will run through 3/9/18 11:59 pm EST. Please list your world you would like the prize in. Prizes will be handed out randomly. 3 winners will be chosen. Only 1 entry per player. All players without a world listed, or that has multiple entries will be disqualified for the prize.

We are wondering what your favorite feature of FOE (Forge of Empires) is. You can list it, provide a screen shot.

You can win 100 goods of your current era.

DeletedUser29404

I find the battles to be my favorite. The plunder is kool, but I strive for #FlawlessVictories.
Its not uploading my .png screenshot.*
Korch

DeletedUser29623

Guild Expedition, Level 4! The stakes are high, the prizes are rich, and the negotiation game tests your powers of deduction! Plus, I love it when my guild's progress bar is on fire.

Sinerania

Screen Shot 2018-03-02 at 8.23.24 AM.jpg

DeletedUser

I was going to say GE, because that's the first thing that came to mind, but upon reflection my favorite feature is the guild. I have been in some really good ones, and when you're in a really good one the game is immeasurably more enjoyable.

Yorkton (Go Yakkers!)

DeletedUser32397

Hmmm maybe... the contests on the forum? :)
UwoZLQ.jpg

Walstrand Please!

DeletedUser31757

I was going to say GE was my favorite thing to do in FOE...
I love negotiating my way through the levels...
But teaching new players to play and how to use the features of the game is my absolute favorite thing so I guess the messages system is my favorite feature of the whole game
G World

Status
Not open for further replies.