• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Favorite Great building

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser21322

What is your favorite great building? Is it one that gets you goods, or forge points? Is it one that helps with the military boost?

Please list your favorite Great Building. The world you would like your prize.

50 forge points will be added to the inventory of 3 random winners.

Contest ends 3/31/18 at 11:59 pm EST

DeletedUser31592

The Chateau Frontenac. It gives you more of everything! Even diamonds!
Rugnir

DeletedUser30852

Temple of Relics. By FAAAR

It is the building that will pay itself back a hundred fold. Complete game changer in GE

DeletedUser

Lighthouse of Alexandria: Small footprint, goods, supply boost. If it weren't for the LoA early on, supplies would be a huge problem.
Yorkton

DeletedUser31626

Saint Basil. I just love the surprise it gives potential attackers.
Vingrid

DeletedUser33191

Castel del Monte fighting and fp, what my game is all about
Zorskeg

DeletedUser33455

St marks basilica , never have to worry about coins again , but I am at a lower age eyeing up the chateau ! Vingrid

DeletedUser33002

St.Mark's Basillica. The only thing that gets you a serious coin boost and could be converted to lots of FPs.

Angkor

DeletedUser32906

Temple of Relics...... Always love the moment just before clicking on a relic hoping for something I really wanted
Noarsil

DeletedUser29623

Chateau Frontenac. Thanks to this GB I have been able to go without goods buildings, so: space. Also, it is beautiful!

Sinerania

DeletedUser33398

I love the innovation tower. No more population and home issues

Zorskog

Graviton

The Chateau, for its wonderful multiplication powers. It's also one of the more visually appealing GBs.

Y-world

DeletedUser31498

ToR. since I don't have the very advanced GBs, only one with a random element of surprise if it hits for me.

Angkor

Status
Not open for further replies.