• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Favorite Settlement?

Favorite Settlement

• Total voters

DeletedUser40061

viking of course. my way of doing VC is, i only concentrate on getting the resources. once i get them i dump said city and start over again. so the only city that actually has the YGGY is o world. the other settlements take too long to aquire resources

Farfle the smelly

Since I’m only in my first settlement and I hate it (stupid Viking obstacles!), I’ll say Japan, in my hope that it’s amazing and not such a diamond hog.

UBERhelp1

Since I’m only in my first settlement and I hate it (stupid Viking obstacles!), I’ll say Japan, in my hope that it’s amazing and not such a diamond hog.
None of them are diamond hogs. If you need help with the settlements I'd suggest looking at the guide linked in my signature.

Farfle the smelly

None of them are diamond hogs. If you need help with the settlements I'd suggest looking at the guide linked in my signature.
And this is totally what I thought too, but I couldn’t open up my shrines unless I paid, like, 18 diamonds or something. I waited days, and continued building axes and homes and finally just gave in. I could be playing it wrong, I fully admit!

Nicholas002

And this is totally what I thought too, but I couldn’t open up my shrines unless I paid, like, 18 diamonds or something. I waited days, and continued building axes and homes and finally just gave in. I could be playing it wrong, I fully admit!
You didn't have enough diplomacy to unlock the shrines. You would have had to build more runestones to bring up the diplomacy value.

Farfle the smelly

You didn't have enough diplomacy to unlock the shrines. You would have had to build more runestones to bring up the diplomacy value.
I could’ve sworn I got it up twice as high. Maybe I screwed up somewhere along the way. I’ll drfinitely play closer attention next time around.

Thanks friends! :)

Edit: actually I know exactly what happened. I think I was treating those rocks like a normal quest and deleted them after I got them 2x as high as needed - and then didn’t remember to put it back when I went to open the shrine. GAH. Fooled again!

WinnerGR

Newb Q: ahem, where does one find profile signatures? I looked on his profile and didn’t see it, nor in his post. Mea culpa.
Signature:

You do not have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cultural Settlements Guide - Updated for Ancient Egypt!
Links to the Parts:
Intro, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 | Errors? PM me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Story/Fanfic of FoE - Ch. 1!
Worlds:
Angkor - Main; Zorskog - TinyTown; Vingrid
- WW Farm (WIP)

Farfle the smelly

Signature:

You do not have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

Cultural Settlements Guide - Updated for Ancient Egypt!
Links to the Parts:
Intro, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 | Errors? PM me.
Story/Fanfic of FoE - Ch. 1!
Worlds:
Angkor - Main; Zorskog - TinyTown; Vingrid
- WW Farm (WIP)
Holy cannoli, that’s a lot of info.

Thanks to you both!