• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Favorite Star Wars Character

Godly Luke

Name your favorite Star Wars character- canon or legends.
Then, name your favorite star wars movie/show

I'll start. Ahsoka Tano and Clone Wars

Ericness

I've always kind of liked Wedge. Odd choice, but there you go. He did get a series of legacy books back in the day though!

Empire Strikes Back is probably my favorite movie/show, I'll admit that despite loving Star Wars for years a lot of the more recent stuff has passed me by.

Freshmeboy

Man, that's a tough call..so many likable characters to choose from. I need three. Young Obi-Wan played by Ewan McGregor simply because of his soliloquy at the end of Revenge of the Sith.
Sam Jackson for his purple lightsaber and the fact you thought he would say 'bad mother------' at any given time.
And lastly, Donnie Yen in a great role as Chirrut Imwe great comic bits masterfully portraying a blind man.

Triopoly Champion

Whenever I play the Star Wars monopoly game, I usually take the "Jar Jar Binks" token, so I never have a clash with another player before the game starts.