1. Changelog 1.161

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Fear No Evil!

Discussion in 'Guild Hall' started by PhantomForger, Jan 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhantomForger

PhantomForger Well-Known Member

We're not your average guild, we see ourselves as an actual community where mutual support is the main goal. We are here to enjoy Forge of Empires to the maximum through aiding one another.

Send a message to me (ThePhantom) if you're interested in joining.

FNE'S GUIDELINES:

Motivation/Polishing - Motivate/Polish other guildmates at least 5 times over 14 days (2 weeks). We can be flexible with this, assuming that you talk to us.

Preferences - Read the preference of guildmates for motivating/polishing in the profiles. Don’t just go around clicking the first thing you see.

Absence - If you’re going to be absent or busy please give prior notice (send a message to ThePhantom if you’re not comfortable sharing with the whole guild).

Fair Trading - We prefer fair trading, meaning we’d like to keep a 1:1 ratio for goods from the same age, a 2:1 ratio when requesting upper-age goods, and a 1:2 ratio when requesting lower-age goods.

Courtesy Trades - 9:9, 9:18, and 18:9 are "courtesy trades"; meaning it's goods people don't need but are offered out there for anyone who needs them. This is not set in stone, and you may still trade freely but you’ll likely be asked to drop your trades if you keep posting bad/abusive trades.

Communication - We use both the messaging system and the forum actively. We've got our own guides on the forum, statistics, GB and Goods production lists, etc. While participation is not required, it's highly appreciated.

RECRUITMENT STATUS:
    Check with ThePhantom.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2013
  2. LadyAlison

LadyAlison Guest

I would like to join your guild. Can you send me a request? Thanks

3. PhantomForger

Invitation sent! One of our leaders will set your settings so that you can send all-guild messages as soon as we notice you've joined. In the meantime, feel free to explore our forum as we have set up our own guides and chit-chat topics. It's both fun and educational. Thanks for the interest! :D

4. andrew

andrew New Member

I am interested in joining your guild, will you send a invitation?

5. PhantomForger

Sure thing! We've still got free spaces. I'll just need your ingame account name for Cirgard so that I can send you an invitation. :)

6. andrew

andrew New Member

user name is andrew61

7. PhantomForger

Thank you, invitation sent. :)

8. PhantomForger

Small bump --- we're still out there, flying banners and sharpening weapons while we eat everything we can produce. If you'd like to join either post below or send me a message in-game, under the same username.

9. jackthepwn

jackthepwn Guest

I would like to join. username:jackthepwn

10. PhantomForger

Invitation sent m'lord! FnE will be glad to have you among us. :D

11. heykimkimma1

heykimkimma1 New Member

I am a very active member and am requesting an invitation to your guild.

12. PhantomForger

Thank you for the interest, I sent you an invitation. :)

13. jerry26

jerry26 Guest

I'm interested if you would send me invite, username jerry26

14. ItsLarryG

ItsLarryG New Member

Could you please send an invite to ItsLarryG?

15. Xivic

Xivic New Member

Hi I'm interested in joining. Username: xivic

16. PhantomForger

Invitation sent to all of the above folks. Make yourself at home. :)

17. Kiranthus

Kiranthus Guest

I am a new player, but will advance to the iron age tonight. I am active and looking for a good group of people to join up with. If you think I will be a good addition, then I would like to join.

Username is: Kiranthus

18. PhantomForger

We take everyone, regardless of age and ranking and whatnot. All we ask is for people to follow the short policy. :)

I'll drop you an invite in a second.

19. robertb007

robertb007 Guest

If you still have an open spot, i would like an invite. i am an active player, just started city in this world. Only 14 people in hood and stuck because no one is trading, looks like only 4 of us playing

20. PhantomForger

Invitation sent. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.