• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Fear No Evil!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2145

We're not your average guild, we see ourselves as an actual community where mutual support is the main goal. We are here to enjoy Forge of Empires to the maximum through aiding one another.

Send a message to me (ThePhantom) if you're interested in joining.

FNE'S GUIDELINES:

Motivation/Polishing - Motivate/Polish other guildmates at least 5 times over 14 days (2 weeks). We can be flexible with this, assuming that you talk to us.

Preferences - Read the preference of guildmates for motivating/polishing in the profiles. Don’t just go around clicking the first thing you see.

Absence - If you’re going to be absent or busy please give prior notice (send a message to ThePhantom if you’re not comfortable sharing with the whole guild).

Fair Trading - We prefer fair trading, meaning we’d like to keep a 1:1 ratio for goods from the same age, a 2:1 ratio when requesting upper-age goods, and a 1:2 ratio when requesting lower-age goods.

Courtesy Trades - 9:9, 9:18, and 18:9 are "courtesy trades"; meaning it's goods people don't need but are offered out there for anyone who needs them. This is not set in stone, and you may still trade freely but you’ll likely be asked to drop your trades if you keep posting bad/abusive trades.

Communication - We use both the messaging system and the forum actively. We've got our own guides on the forum, statistics, GB and Goods production lists, etc. While participation is not required, it's highly appreciated.

RECRUITMENT STATUS:
Check with ThePhantom.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would like to join your guild. Can you send me a request? Thanks
Welcome friends, foes, those I have yet to label under one of those, and those I'll probably never get to label. Actually, the last group ain't that important, but I wish you all the best.

A new guild with the name of Fear No Evil has been created this morning. With just 5 members it's at #40 in Cirgard, and trust me most of the people that are already joining just haven't waken up yet to do it --- we should be at solid 20+ by the end of today.

If you're tired of people being kept in guilds just for their points when they provide no support, if you're tired of ridiculous trades, if you're tired of deadwood being kept in till they're gone from the game, and if you're tired from anything at all, then be tired no more. Grab your armor and a piece of weapon - swing your sword and charge with your shield, as a soldier like you should Fear No Evil.

If you'd like to join, please drop a message and just let me know. Thank you for your time!

ETA: With 23 members, in less than a day, we're now ranked #24! And still growing!

DeletedUser2145

Invitation sent! One of our leaders will set your settings so that you can send all-guild messages as soon as we notice you've joined. In the meantime, feel free to explore our forum as we have set up our own guides and chit-chat topics. It's both fun and educational. Thanks for the interest! :D

DeletedUser4092

I am interested in joining your guild, will you send a invitation?

DeletedUser2145

I am interested in joining your guild, will you send a invitation?

Sure thing! We've still got free spaces. I'll just need your ingame account name for Cirgard so that I can send you an invitation. :)

DeletedUser2145

Small bump --- we're still out there, flying banners and sharpening weapons while we eat everything we can produce. If you'd like to join either post below or send me a message in-game, under the same username.

DeletedUser

We're not your average guild, we see ourselves as an actual community where mutual support is the main goal. We are here to enjoy Forge of Empires to the maximum through aiding one another.

Send a message to me if you're interested in joining.

FNE'S GUIDELINES:
- Motivate/Polish other guildmates at least 5 times over 14 days (2 weeks). We can be flexible if this, assuming that you talk to us.

- Read the preference of guildmates for motivating/polishing in the profiles. Don’t just go around clicking the first thing you see.

- If you’re going to be absent or busy please give prior notice (send a message to ThePhantom if you’re not comfortable sharing with the whole guild).

- We prefer fair trading, meaning we’d like to keep a 1:1 ratio for goods from the same age, a 2:1 ratio when requesting upper-age goods, and a 1:2 ratio when requesting lower-age goods. 6:6, 6:12, and 12:6 are "courtesy trades", meaning it's goods people don't need but are offered out there for anyone who needs them. This is not set in stone, and you may still trade freely but you’ll likely be asked to drop your trades if you keep posting bad/abusive trades.

- We use both the messaging system and the forum actively. While participation is not required, it's highly appreciated.

We currently have about 30 free spots, so we're still actively recruiting.
I would like to join. username:jackthepwn

DeletedUser2145

Invitation sent m'lord! FnE will be glad to have you among us. :D

DeletedUser4028

I am a very active member and am requesting an invitation to your guild.

DeletedUser2145

Invitation sent to all of the above folks. Make yourself at home. :)

DeletedUser

I am a new player, but will advance to the iron age tonight. I am active and looking for a good group of people to join up with. If you think I will be a good addition, then I would like to join.

Username is: Kiranthus

DeletedUser2145

We take everyone, regardless of age and ranking and whatnot. All we ask is for people to follow the short policy. :)

I'll drop you an invite in a second.

DeletedUser

If you still have an open spot, i would like an invite. i am an active player, just started city in this world. Only 14 people in hood and stuck because no one is trading, looks like only 4 of us playing

Status
Not open for further replies.