• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback Fall Event 2020

Nicholas002

I think I'm stuck on the Fall event. I have to gain 8250 total population.
do not give up! this quest is easy to solve!
step 1: have a 3x4 area clear (delete some roads and temporarily move some buildings out of the way, or store a special building)
step 2: build and delete 3 combat drone bases
step 3: rebuild roads, and move buildings back to original location, or rebuild stored building.

how long did that take? like less than a minute?
see how easy that was?

Agent327

You are so sarcastic Agent327. I've never seen this quest in an event. To save space, the reason I built a GB that gives me pop. is so I would not have to build residences. I am absolutely not demolishing my military. I may have to demolish a goods building that helps my guild, friends and neighbors.
I agree with you TerryMur2. We need more land!
I wonder if I can put moderators on Ignore?

2020 Summer event

Quest 35 - 1st Day:
  • Pirate Jane: "Build 1 culture building from your age OR Build 2 culture buildings from the previous age" and "Gain some (45 - 22,500) total population"
    Reward:
    Doubloon
    1 Doubloon
2020 soccer cup

Quest 11:
  • Coach Miller: "Finish an 8-hour production some (4 - 24) times in a production building" and "Gain some (45 - 22,500) total population"
    Reward: Energy Drinks 100 Energy Drinks and
    Soccer Tournament Ticket
    1 Tournament Ticket

Quest 40 (28th June):
  • Coach Miller: "Visit 12 Friends Taverns OR Motivate or polish 50 buildings of other players" and "Gain some (35 - 18,000) total population"
    Reward: Energy Drinks 120 Energy Drinks and
    Soccer Tournament Ticket
    1 Tournament Ticket
Need more?

DevaCat

do not give up! this quest is easy to solve!
step 1: have a 3x4 area clear (delete some roads and temporarily move some buildings out of the way, or store a special building)
step 2: build and delete 3 combat drone bases
step 3: rebuild roads, and move buildings back to original location, or rebuild stored building.

how long did that take? like less than a minute?
see how easy that was?
Exactly. Just to clarify for @AyeMatey, you don't have to wait for the barracks to complete building -- just click build, then immediately delete it. The pop returned after deletion counts for the quest. Keep repeating till quest is done. The reason a military building is suggested is that they have high pop needs, so fill the quest faster.

If you depend on military buildings for your units, I wouldn't be deleting any of those. That's why reserving a bit of space in the city for event quests like this (or build cultural, or decos etc) is a good idea.

If you already have some blacksmiths placed to help with the "produce x supplies" chores and no more room, you could delete those to make space for the military build/deletes, then you could replace them -- they are cheap and fast to rebuild.

StoutLou

This game needs to provide more land. What good are the new prizes for Fall or other upgrades if you have no Land to put them on ?
At one point in the game it was fun growing your city as you acquired more land, today there is no more land and the game is getting stagnant and boring.
"GIVE US MORE LAND"
I agree the game is very expensive to attain land you either move up in ages or gather a mountain or medals.

It's a shame that Inno "appears" to rig these Events. I know their claims that they don't, sound legit, but, in the Real World, those claims seem to lose substance. I'm currently awaiting the 71st task in the fall Event. I have 10 Pumpkins and 3 Apples. I'm getting one quest per day, the likelihood of there being some type of balance is slim to none. I have gotten all the incidents and all the daily ingredients and completed all Quests to this point. How could there possibly be this type of imbalance with 5 Quests remaining?
The answer would appear to be that the game is rigged this way. When they can say before the Event even starts that only 20% of people playing every day will have a chance to collect all parts of the Grand Prize, is that not an admission that the contest is rigged?

These people are spoiling a good thing with their greed. The idea is to encourage the buying of Diamonds without telling you that you have to buy them. They make it "rare" that you can succeed without them. The game has had a good run but these types of moves will encourage players to move on to the next big thing.

Not everyone can “win”! You can save diamonds you win in GE, GBG, map and quests to use them in events! And of course you are going to get farther if you buy diamonds. These games are expensive to build, upgrade, advertise, give a cut to apple and google. I get tired of everyone complaining about people using diamonds! Without the people that use diamonds, this game would not exist for people to complain about people using diamonds! There are many games in which you watch an advertisement to get a chip, diamond, etc. Sorry for the rant!

Graviton

Inno didn't dictate to you how to spend your ingredients, so I'm thinking the fact that you have an imbalance isn't entirely the fault of a nefarious conspiracy of greed. Perhaps I'm just not paranoid enough. I've spent enough to get 3 grand prizes so far, choosing the option that costs either the fewest ingredients and/or the ingredients I have the most of at that given time. The widest spread I have between them is 6 so far: 23 apples to 17 chocolate; the rest are in between. My priority when spending them is not the daily prize nor the grand prize but to maintain a balance of ingredients as much as possible.

Then again, since I'm arguing against your conspiracy theory I'm probably in the cabal that's tricking you out of your money. ;)

Tytan the Great

The daily special drop rate for this event seems a bit low. I guess that’s how luck works. I got 2 September cottage kit the first day, 2 sentinel outposts, 2 sentinel upgrades, and 3 September cottage kits today. I had one cottage kit won from the auction house, but still need one more to max it. I used up all my ingredients, and have 2 cinnamons left. As of now, I’m barely in the professional league, so don’t know if I can stay there till the end. I’m 5 stars away from the next grand prize which is a set selection kit. I should get 6 set pieces, the barn lv.1, 2 barn upgrades, and at least one selection kit from the league. That should be able to max the whole set. Now I just wait till the last day to spend all my ingredients and hope I stay in professional league, to get 8 pieces for an attack focused setup. Overall, this event is ok, nothing to complain, on par with some previous events. The one positive is the the new event set with many customizations available.

Last edited:

Agent327

Nope, not seen those quests, mainly 'cause I don't play in many events, they stress me out, just like yer comments.
But feel free to give me more and more and more. That'll keep you busy so you don't get nasty with another player.

So you do not play many events, but when you do, you complain cause you have no clue how events work. Makes perfect sense.

Alpha Persei

one thing i hate so far about the event is this ...
Screenshot 2020-09-25 at 17.38.54.png

and today's special ends at the same time , which is the September cottage . i was hoping to get a 4th kit. but it doesn't seem like i can :(

Attachments

• 1601077868135.png
    1601077868135.png
    541.4 KB · Views: 3

Agent327

Hey, Moderator....I thought you were supposed to keep your opinions about the game to YOUR gameplay, not retaliate against those that disagree with you or post negative feedback.....Didn't you complain about this very thing when you were the most poisonous poster on this forum...?

Don't you love the change? ;)

I thought this was a forum to give back feedback about this Fall Event. I know much about how these events run. I used to join in and finish events when they were fun. But I don't like it when our resources are depleted and we have to tear up our cities building and demolishing buildings to meet the outrageous amount of coins, supplies and pop. required to complete the quests.

Now that is feedback. Should have said that right away.

Iroh the Tea Maker

The event was fun, not super engaging but also moderately rewarding (unlike the 33 tiki totems from the summer lottery). Also took the diamond offer because again the event was well done.

Main prize is huge, require roads, several one up kits etc... and I haven't figured out a good layout for my main city yet. But it's the perfect building for my second city.

Forget the max barn, beginning to look like I won’t be getting the last field either on multiple cities (in BA) despite doing everything, first time for me in these events two pieces will be missing haha.