• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback Fall Event 2020

Just An Observer

2 days, 2 baking goods found in Incidents. This is better than the last event, which was very dismal in that regard but not as good as the Spring Event, which saw most days having plentiful finds.

Surprising developments: Having the baking goods show up in the Daily. AD auction having the September Cottage. Is this a new deal?

Nicholas002

Is this a new deal?
Every fall event has the ingredients in the dailies. What’s different this year, is that getting the DC ingredients is necessary to even come close to completing the set.

since the update where the CN kit etc. was added, (1.185?) the September cottage has been available in the AD.

Viktor.

i cannot send other link here for people asking what's the best configuration for Fields. But if you find it somewhere, you'll be delighted with the prize offer at Fall event even you don't upgrade your barn. Barn is just overrated.

Also remember, Fields dont require roads which is great. you can place anywhere you like :)

DravenOfTheStars

I feel like events designed like this with multiple buildings as a reward and league rewards are making it necessary to spend diamonds. Nice money play, Inno. This one, however, doesn't have a great reward. Too big with too little of a bonus and only 8 fp. The AD will probably be getting mine.

Last edited:

Ericness

Feels satisfying to have a "classic" FoE event again. Also I like that the main prize offers so many options for different types of players.

T is fubar

Will the harvest field selection kit be put up as a daily prize at any point during the fall event or just as a grand prize?

LaGoulue

What happened to the double quests? Somewhere in the 30s, I ceased receiving 2 quests! I couldn't find any note in the wiki about the double quests ending.

Nicholas002

What happened to the double quests? Somewhere in the 30s, I ceased receiving 2 quests! I couldn't find any note in the wiki about the double quests ending.
There are 2 parallel rush quest lines, which end where the daily quests start (around 54). When you finish one of these quest lines, you will only get one quest line. What you probably did is you finished the one line, with the other stuck at the beginning.

Nicholas002

feedback for this and future events

get GbG and Settlements into the OR options ASAP

if i recall correctly i believe i was the one that hammered the current 'OR' involved with quest events ..... i was getting sick and tired of you folks using:
1)obtain a province as the final slap in the face to obtain the main prize
2) scout a province ( which used to push my map further ahead than my tech tree ) , we're talking back in 2013 - 2017 ... talk about horror show

i only mentioned it in the old forum setup a thousand times before it was implemented then deleted all my posts and told you to delete my account

now i will hammer the GBG and SETtlements into every event going forward UNTIL it happens
They already have many GBG quests: defeat units, win battles, etc.
I am curious what kind of quests you would have from settlements.
If they are specific to certain settlements, that wouldn’t work, since there’s only a 33% chance I am even on that settlement. If they are general, like complete 3 settlement quests it could also get awkward to do.

I can understand wanting an OR option for tech and map quests. That makes a lot of sense, and I thank you for advocating for this. But what would be the point of adding settlement quests?

feedback for this and future events

get GbG and Settlements into the OR options ASAP

if i recall correctly i believe i was the one that hammered the current 'OR' involved with quest events ..... i was getting sick and tired of you folks using:
1)obtain a province as the final slap in the face to obtain the main prize
2) scout a province ( which used to push my map further ahead than my tech tree ) , we're talking back in 2013 - 2017 ... talk about horror show
-SNIP-

I'm living that horror right now, my map pushed further ahead than my tech tree because of event quests... And mainly because I was waiting for the most opportune time to hop to the next Era, instead of just bulldozing ahead for once.

*sigh*