• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Achievements and New Mobile Profile.

DeletedUser27096

Proposal:

Have your mobile phone or device ring every time you win an achievement.
And keep ringing, buzzing and vibrating until you manually turn all that fanfare off.
Then you get the "Are you sure?" pop-ups.
Sort of like the Amber Alert that hijacks my phone but please make it louder, longer and harder to turn off. I love when my phone screams at me for about 30 seconds, esp when I am in a restaurant or on the subway or at the movies.

DeletedUser13360

These achievement badges are stupid and add no value. If I could trade them in for FPs, diamonds, or medals, they MIGHT be worthwhile. The art on them doesn't even match the style and look of FOE. They look like kindergarden cartoons. What Inno genious thought this crap up? Get rid of them or make them worthwhile.
I'm beginning to think INNO does not want adults playing this game...........

DeletedUser7957

The Achievements are a bunch of childish crap, they are for 5 year olds. They are the most annoying and stupid looking things I've ever seen on here.
It's not little 5 year olds that spend money on this game, it's adults that do, so stop forcing us to put up with those really stupid childish achievement popups. :mad:

DeletedUser12938

Perhaps they should text a confirmation number to your cell phone to make sure it is really you when you try to dismiss the notification?
OMG ... no no no .. they might actually do that !

DeletedUser18851

You know what's hilarious? Inno will see this thread full of 7 pages of negative feedback, interpret it to mean ACHIEVEMENTS ARE GREAT!!, and then release MORE stupid achievements and say, "We promised that we will introduce new achievements and here they are! With this update we present you three new achievements that you can use in your profile from now on!"

Wait... they just did that didn't they.

DeletedUser28505

The ribbons only pop up briefly, so if you don't like them they're not really an inconvenience or something you have to concern yourself with.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14197

While I'm here, I might as well state my opinion. Sure it only pops up momentarily, but it interrupts my groove. And for what?????? So my feedback is, no I do not like this new feature. It has zero purpose that I can see. I see no way it adds anything at all to the game except something to annoy me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23444

The ribbons only pop up briefly, so if you don't like them they're not really an inconvenience or something you have to concern yourself with.

That is complete BS. I'm sitting there trying to collect my city, complete quests, and spend FPs on a GB swoop, and the freaking piggy bank comes in mid-mouse-click, which prevented me from clicking where I was thought I was. Meanwhile, my brain has already sent the message to my hand to click the next building or quest giver, and everything got messed up to the point that I actually collected an FE Arcology (which is over 50% of a "Collect 600K coins quest), when I didn't mean to — all because the stupid idiot game designers couldn't design an efficient GUI and don't know the difference between a useful feature and a complete annoyance.

If they just confined the Achievements inside the Town Hall, without the on-screen spam while we actually playing the game, then half of the BMW (Bitchin', Moanin', and Whinin' for those who don't get that reference) that we are all doing would go away.

You want to notify me of when I farted for the first time? Then notify me when I open the Achievements Tab inside the Town Hall. Until then, leave me the Hell alone and let me play the damned game. If the level of BS inside your video game is increasing at a rate faster than the level of BS outside of your video game, the end of your video game's market viability is just over the horizon.

The level of BS in this game is starting to approach "ludicrous speed":

DeletedUser4770

The information you all supplied regarding Purple Hearts has been submitted to the Game Developers. This is being looked into at this time. We apologize if anyone was offended and please be assured that this was not our intention. Please be patient while this is researched. Thank you for your comments. We truly appreciated those of you who wrote in regarding this issue.