• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Achievements and New Mobile Profile.

DeletedUser11427

There is one problem with the new profile. You can no longer use line breaks so anything you put in your profile message comes out as one big wall of text.
It's no longer possible to put a list in your profile as many players did. That's a major problem, and I'm not familiar with any program that doesn't allow line breaks. It's interesting though, that when I wrote support about it, they were able to make a list and insert line breaks. The list and line breaks remained for days. The instant I entered Town Hall though, even when I didn't enter my profile, the line breaks vanished. That indicates some sort of bug.

DeletedUser11427

..... The CM from Beta told me the devs were not clever enough to find a way to prevent the bug on mobile devices caused from newlines.... so the PC players suffer because of Mobile...

Also, many more things you could have been working on Inno. When are you going to get your priorities straight? Do we need to get clever and start going over your heads to some form of management?
It's interesting that if they enter the data on your profile, they can make a list and insert line breaks. Those will remain on your profile forever, as long as you don't enter Town hall. the instant you do, the line breaks vanish, and it turns into a paragraph

DeletedUser21466

Has anyone mentioned that Achievements are stupid and annoying and that we would really like a way to turn them off? Because that would be awesome. Seriously... They're stupid. And annoying. Please stop the madness...

DeletedUser7349

The achievements have to be the stupidest thing added to this game. Why do I want an "achievement" to pop up and waste my time for collecting 50m coins. Big deal I have over 750m coins. Why should I think 50 is a big deal? Tired of these things popping up constantly and telling me I have just achieved something I did years ago.

DeletedUser21466

Man, I can't state enough how stupid these achievements are! Please, make it stop!! If I've got city animations turned off, why the hell do I care about the fact that I built another Blacksmith for a quest?!?!?!?!?!? It's just plain stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser24043

I don't approve of ANY of the recent visual changes, starting with the buildings vomiting coins etc.

Most recent visual change on iOS I abhor: changing motivated buildings to gold stars, sotheyre the SAME color as the collect button. Argh. Very difficult to see which buildings to collect now.

DeletedUser21466

Again! Please end the madness!!!! THESE ARE THE STUPIDEST ADDITIONS TO THE GAME I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!! WHY DO I HAVE TO STOP PLAY TO SEE SOME STUPID DROP DOWN?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Darth Mole

Again! Please end the madness!!!! THESE ARE THE STUPIDEST ADDITIONS TO THE GAME I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!! WHY DO I HAVE TO STOP PLAY TO SEE SOME STUPID DROP DOWN?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I'm fairly sure that CAPS wont make it happen any faster!

DeletedUser26120

I like the big spender achievement. You can check it right before midnight to see how many fps you spent that day.

Since it requires you to spend 2000 in a day to complete it, it's a reliable daily counter as I'll probably not pass 2000 fps/day for a long time to come.

DeletedUser12620

This is quite possibly the stupidest thing I've heard of. Ever. In any context. Let alone the stupidest thing Inno has ever done.

Instead of fixing broken stuff (like GvG), you're making this garbage that nobody cares about. I can't express how sickening the priorities are. Worthless stupid events, another bazaar with a different skin, and now this achievements?!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I just hope my Pig turns different colors when I hit the milestones of coin collection. Because that means so much, and it's so cool.

Garbage.

Fail.

Losing players.

Game dying.

Bless you... collect on time still?

DeletedUser12620

I'm guessing you did not get one like everyone else ;)