• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Changelog 1.173

DeletedUser30611

The new items are great. But I don't have any Items that other players want. So no gold to pay for my bids.

2 things:

I’ve been along awaiting to see my bonuses for certain tiles in battle on mobile, so I’m excited to hear this, however, I’m long pressing titles and it doesn’t seem to be working for me? I’ve quit the app and reloaded it but no change.

Also, is there a date for the Spring event start?

DeletedUser

2 things:

I’ve been along awaiting to see my bonuses for certain tiles in battle on mobile, so I’m excited to hear this, however, I’m long pressing titles and it doesn’t seem to be working for me? I’ve quit the app and reloaded it but no change.

Also, is there a date for the Spring event start?
Updates do not hit the app until your particular app store decides to make it available. It could be up to a week. Only the browser version updates on the date announced, because Inno directly controls the browser version. The app version has to go through third parties.