• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Changelog 1.174

DeletedUser32348

Can u admins / developers add a feature like this. . it would definitely help save time in searching text as soon as inventory is opened in PC / browser mode.
There's no other boxes / windows open to search so any text typed would be meant for searching inventory / stock items in browser mode.
will definitely help save some time clicking mouse. . .just type 3 letters and desired items shows in the search results of the inventory.
1584026776572.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BruteForceAttack

Can u admins / developers add a feature like this. . it would definitely help save time in searching text as soon as inventory is opened in PC / browser mode.
There's no other boxes / windows open to search so any text typed would be meant for searching inventory / stock items in browser mode.
will definitely help save some time clicking mouse. . .just type 3 letters and desired items shows in the search results of the inventory.
View attachment 15438

On PC, this is already there for AD search...would be nice if they extend the same to inventory. Maybe create a proposal.

BruteForceAttack

"
  • We updated the text for Constructors and Officer's Clan Rights, to reflect upcoming changes.

"

Seems like Officers will be able to more than just construction/destroy buildings.

Tag/UnTag Sectors

DeletedUser32348

On PC, this is already there for AD search...would be nice if they extend the same to inventory. Maybe create a proposal.
I'm pretty sure that doesn't work . .
what i meant was as there's no other text field to type in . . so anything typed while keeping the window (inventory or AD or GB donation) open should automatically get into the search field without the need for moving the mouse and clicking it. saves 2 seconds.
GB donation / AD could only be set to feed numbers with ENTER key to set OK / confirm
just like u enter text in the search field and press ENTER.

DeletedUser31335

What does this mean: We updated the text for Constructors and Officer's Clan Rights, to reflect upcoming changes.

lupo1023

why did inno stop giving forge point rewards as packages? now they go directly into the bar. I liked the packages, especially for random rewards when I don't know what's coming

Emberguard

They haven't given those as packages aside from recurring quests in ages (unless you're in SAM). The reason would be simple: spend them don't hoard them

UBERhelp1

why did inno stop giving forge point rewards as packages? now they go directly into the bar. I liked the packages, especially for random rewards when I don't know what's coming
They changed a lot of FP rewards from packs to going straight to the bar to increase the immediate spending of FP and keep the game moving. If everything went to inventory, there would be a lot less FP movement in the game.