• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Changelog 1.175

RazorbackPirate

The changes seem great. I specially like the ability to use FPs from inventory in the tech tree. That will definitely make it easier saving a bunch of time in the process.

I'm not a fan of another confirmation box, but I understand the reasoning behind it. Purchases of the shelf are rare enough for me that I don't see the extra step as a big issue. I'm sure this will remove a lot of extra tickets from the support team as a result.

DeletedUser

ScreamingZiva

"We've added the option to spend Forge Points packages in the research tree directly in the same way you can in Great Buildings, meaning you no longer need to exit the research tree window. "

This is great but the feature isn't even in beta?

DeletedUser37210

FINALLY FINALLY, they added confirmation to antique dealer, no more accidentally buying garbage when you hit a momentary lag etc.
I have done it twice on lags, so this is good news for me

DeletedUser36145

After disabling background animations completely, they would re-enable themselves meaning the bunnies and deer were free to roam. This has now been fixed, and they won't show up unless you allow them to.

That is still not fixed.