• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Open Letter to Our Players

DeletedUser21812

I propose that Inno gets rid of the proposals from players because it is abundantly clear that Inno DID NOT listen to what the players wanted regarding the new messaging system. Since you aren't going to listen to us, the players that provide you with jobs, then stop pretending that you actually listen. It is also abundantly clear that in the face of extreme opposition to the new system prior to it's implementation, Inno has demonstarted that you will force things on us that we adamantly protest. So what is the point oif asking our opinions when you plan on doing something regardless of what we say? It is truly an act of complete and utter indifference toward our opinions. Whomever made the decsion to override OUR very LOUD opposition should be fired from your company. You have treated us with disdain and disrespect. Don't think that for one second that we will forget how you openly ignored what was obvious and adamant opposition to the changes you, well didn't suggest, but ultimately forced upon us. Shame on you FOOLS.

DeletedUser10789

I propose that Inno gets rid of the proposals from players because it is abundantly clear that Inno DID NOT listen to what the players wanted regarding the new messaging system. Since you aren't going to listen to us, the players that provide you with jobs, then stop pretending that you actually listen. It is also abundantly clear that in the face of extreme opposition to the new system prior to it's implementation, Inno has demonstarted that you will force things on us that we adamantly protest. So what is the point oif asking our opinions when you plan on doing something regardless of what we say? It is truly an act of complete and utter indifference toward our opinions. Whomever made the decsion to override OUR very LOUD opposition should be fired from your company. You have treated us with disdain and disrespect. Don't think that for one second that we will forget how you openly ignored what was obvious and adamant opposition to the changes you, well didn't suggest, but ultimately forced upon us. Shame on you FOOLS.

Well said and I echo your comments on it. This is why with the last sale, I did not spend any money on the game. I will refrain until "the game" decides to actually listen to the players and I know I am someone who submits proposals in the hopes something will happen. As of now, we as a group "the players", did successfully have "the game" revert back the time change for GvG and now it looks like "the game" and INNO just goes and throws this curve ball at us. With all the negative comments on this New Mail System, how could they do this to all of us Players. But, I am still in shock and still waiting on a reply from "the game" and INNO. I had hopes things would get better, but I am not so sure. Does Corporate really know what is going on and actually care.? I am shocked.

DeletedUser13360

Well said and I echo your comments on it. This is why with the last sale, I did not spend any money on the game. I will refrain until "the game" decides to actually listen to the players and I know I am someone who submits proposals in the hopes something will happen. As of now, we as a group "the players", did successfully have "the game" revert back the time change for GvG and now it looks like "the game" and INNO just goes and throws this curve ball at us. With all the negative comments on this New Mail System, how could they do this to all of us Players. But, I am still in shock and still waiting on a reply from "the game" and INNO. I had hopes things would get better, but I am not so sure. Does Corporate really know what is going on and actually care.? I am shocked.

The Inmates are running the Asylum.

DeletedUser15276

thats for sure
i saw the new system in beta n it sucked there, but they roll it out anyways, they best unroll it or players will leave
no players no $
great way to ruin the game
way to go inno

DeletedUser8796

I think its good that changes are being made however i think its pretty obvious that inno just chooses to ignore some issues instead of fix them it may be BC they can't fix them idk. Such as the troop info popup in the middle of the attack map which covers the area that you need to see to locate your troop correctly! ALSO! what the heck is up with making the mail and quest backgrounds so bright??? idk who decided on that one but seriously if i need a flashlight il get one: but hey i guess i can use my comp screen to light the whole room now.

qaccy

You mean the forum users? They sure are trying to, every time something about the game is changed people whine and complain about it like the world is coming to an end. I like the new messenger because it improves upon or gets rid of all of the problems of the old one, and the only 'issues' with the new one arise from the fact that people are lazy and selfish (don't like having to leave conversations, yet want to see replies to messages that they've deleted).

Basically, these forums are an echo chamber of negativity and whining. Thankfully, the forums are not used by the majority of players. :)

DeletedUser11609

You mean the forum users? They sure are trying to, every time something about the game is changed people whine and complain about it like the world is coming to an end. I like the new messenger because it improves upon or gets rid of all of the problems of the old one, and the only 'issues' with the new one arise from the fact that people are lazy and selfish (don't like having to leave conversations, yet want to see replies to messages that they've deleted).

Basically, these forums are an echo chamber of negativity and whining. Thankfully, the forums are not used by the majority of players. :)

When you are playing by yourself, let us know how that new system works out....
There is nothing good about the new system, and no matter how many times you post it, it won't make it true. Somehow you believe that 1000 negative responses are all negativity and whining, yet all you are doing is whining about people complaining.

Oh, and I should add, This open letter seems to be ringing hollow.....:rolleyes:

DeletedUser23064

FP calculations

My comments:
It sucks, that if you buy FPs your time is set back to 59 minutes. FP purchases should not affect the time of acquiring FPs.

- - - Updated - - -

Additionally, since I am on a rant (oh dear), the treasure hunt should give FPs at a higher percentage. FPs are NEEDED in this game to build you, your guild, your friends, and your neighbors.... If you want people to go play another game, keep things as is.....

DeletedUser17462

My comments:
It sucks, that if you buy FPs your time is set back to 59 minutes. FP purchases should not affect the time of acquiring FPs
It only sets the time back if you're dumb enough to buy enough to fill the bar. If you need to buy more, do it in sets of 9 or less.

DeletedUser21066

So I have a few suggestions.. I only play in a couple worlds but here goes:

Land, ok Land is a premium and it is hard to come by.. So medals would..would be a great balance to this but you go from a 1000 to like 3 or 5 k then 9k.. Wow ever try to get 9K medals? Yeah see you in a few months.. does that not defeat the purpose?

Speaking of land, GvG space is way to limited..too fex hexs. So it makes sense in a world with just a couple hundred guilds but when you have a world with thousands upon thousands of guilds then a hundred hexes per age just won’t cut it.. we need more space.. big guilds create stable lines that often can’t be broken.. you also need more lading sites or just revamp that all together..

Goods, ok so rather disappointing that we all get 2 good to produce per age.. You should consider expanding that to 3 per age or maybe just changing what the so called merchants offer.. So no matter what good I offer (industrial for Iron Age) I must do a ratio of no more than 2 for 1 regardless of crossing ages. Yet these so called merchants offer 1 for 10.. what’s that about? Why even have them?

Man you got to do something about diamonds. So it’s 500 diamonds for 10 hrs of time (FP’s) but when you get a diamond reward (rare..rare did I say rare) and you get 25? Look just keep those.. That’s just enough to get me upset me and make me not want to buy diamonds. Just saying consider the imbalance between cost and reward..

I have more but that's enough unless you want to put a few Observatory BP's in T world.. I don't think there are any.. there is an idea, when new worlds are created give them the same offerings somehow as other worlds.

qaccy

So I have a few suggestions.. I only play in a couple worlds but here goes:

Land, ok Land is a premium and it is hard to come by.. So medals would..would be a great balance to this but you go from a 1000 to like 3 or 5 k then 9k.. Wow ever try to get 9K medals? Yeah see you in a few months.. does that not defeat the purpose?

Medals come in larger amounts as you increase in age. 9k may seem like a lot to you, but the Tomorrow Era PvP tower awards 2,750 to the first place winner. Obviously you won't always get first place (if ever), but there are many towers and quests in later ages also reward more medals.

Speaking of land, GvG space is way to limited..too fex hexs. So it makes sense in a world with just a couple hundred guilds but when you have a world with thousands upon thousands of guilds then a hundred hexes per age just won’t cut it.. we need more space.. big guilds create stable lines that often can’t be broken.. you also need more lading sites or just revamp that all together..

I contest that there is plenty of space available for any guild who wishes to have some. The big guilds are successful because they are more coordinated, and thus they have earned the larger parcels of land that they have. But that's no reason any guild can't try their hand at it as well. If you want it, fight for it!

Goods, ok so rather disappointing that we all get 2 good to produce per age.. You should consider expanding that to 3 per age or maybe just changing what the so called merchants offer.. So no matter what good I offer (industrial for Iron Age) I must do a ratio of no more than 2 for 1 regardless of crossing ages. Yet these so called merchants offer 1 for 10.. what’s that about? Why even have them?

I will concede that the merchants are a complete ripoff and should never be used under any circumstance. As for the rest of your concern, I believe a hard cap of 2:1 on the trading ratios is to prevent abuse (for example, a player 'giving away' goods to others for 1 good in return, or being harassed to do as such), and having only two (in later ages, three) boosts out of five goods per age is to promote joining a guild and/or establishing friendly trading partners within your neighborhood or friends list.

Man you got to do something about diamonds. So it’s 500 diamonds for 10 hrs of time (FP’s) but when you get a diamond reward (rare..rare did I say rare) and you get 25? Look just keep those.. That’s just enough to get me upset me and make me not want to buy diamonds. Just saying consider the imbalance between cost and reward..

To be frank, even as a diamond buyer myself I'm surprised at just how many get given away via quests. That being said, people who buy diamonds are the reason why you get to play the game for free, and if quests gave enough that people felt no need to purchase them, there would be no game to play for any of us. Think about that one :) (Also, FPs are one of the absolute worst things you can spend diamonds on. Nearly anything else would be a better use for them, especially expansions!)

I have more but that's enough unless you want to put a few Observatory BP's in T world.. I don't think there are any.. there is an idea, when new worlds are created give them the same offerings somehow as other worlds.

Observatory BPs are only obtainable via events and through donating to other players' Observatories. Since the world you play on has had no such events since its release, it makes sense that there are no Observatories. Of course, this means that the playing field is level in that regard so it shouldn't be too big of an issue. If it makes you feel better, Observatory blueprints will most likely appear as a prize during the Winter Event coming up in a few weeks, so you can try to get some then!

DeletedUser2355

So well said that even I cannot add anything just agree with all you have written here