• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Space Age Jupiter Moon

Joeyjojojo

Thematically I like the way the space ages have progressed. In terms of gameplay, it got stuck at SAM and every age since has been a copy/paste of that age. This age has yet another mediocre [at best] GB--guild goods are fine, but for most guilds that are not flipping the entire map, existing GBs are enough and the other boost is really bad--I suppose it's better than the flying island, but it's not good. Finally, nothing particularly clever on the military side--35% keen eye? it's like you gave up trying.

An entire year, lots of feedback and the one thing that is arguably different about this age is the useless second boost on the GB. How about making fighting different by adding to the battlefield scale then boosting the range of the current age troops? These units are in space but progressive era tanks have the exact same travel distance as they did on Earth during WW1? Or instead of the keen eye, the units have a chance to avoid damage from older age troops, so that randomness goes away when you fight same age? How about making the colony actually useful other than to grind credits (yes, I know goods can be produced there and some players do but by the time that can be done effectively, most players will already have a stockpile from RQs and special buildings)?

In my main city, I'll advance at some point because I'm already in SAAB and maybe someday there will be another fun age, but (IMO) VF is still the last good age, and for anyone who hasn't already left the Earth behind, there's no good reason to go past there.

Last edited:

balcanboy

Great Building - A.I Core
why again guild building who give current era goods in treasury . We need goods from lower eras and I really hope for GB where we can simply choose which goods will be donated in guild treasury . Amount can stay the same , other bonus its more or less ok but maybe you can make the second GB with this option ?
btw thanks for keeping this game alive and for listening our feedback,

UBERhelp1

I feel like such a high % of Keen Eye just feels too random. A 1 in 3 chance of doubling your damage? At that point just give us better stats rather than a random chance. Past a certain point, winning a battle could easily come down to whether Keen Eye triggered or not at the right time, and that doesn't make a battle more fun, just more annoying.

*Lis*

Why on a Monday 3 days before gbg and the big stupid map? Just so a bunch of people age up and then the guild doesn’t have enough goods in the treasury to support builds?

Lord Pest

while it is released on Monday why not wait until Thursday after GBG starts to age up. Then for the 11 days of GBG you go against SAV units and you have. 11 days to put Jupiter Moon goods into the treasury. Plus you can use your SAV units to fight and build up your JM troop numbers for the next GBG season.

*Lis*

while it is released on Monday why not wait until Thursday after GBG starts to age up. Then for the 11 days of GBG you go against SAV units and you have. 11 days to put Jupiter Moon goods into the treasury. Plus you can use your SAV units to fight and build up your JM troop numbers for the next GBG season.
I agree, it’s definitely what people should do, but it’s likely not what a lot people will do, because it’s a shiny new age. Just saying should make it easy and just start it on Thursday after gbg starts. Not like last years fiasco of 4 hrs before GBG for SAV.

FluffyPhoenix

The AI core is only for the most hardcore of guilds, it seems. Its boost is so pathetic and doesn't work on of-age map deposits where it would be useful. It saves like, two weeks in AF and OF?

And the units are disappointing again. These close-range units just get gunned down before they can do anything, and the 35% Keen Eye is becoming extremely tiring. Four ages of the same ability is annoying.

At least it looks really pretty.

Lothar123

Even as far back as SAM, the colony never made any sense to me. Any player who's been playing long enough to get to SAM probably has a city jammed with event buildings producing dozens, maybe hundreds of free goods every day. Even after all these years and several space ages, I have never produced a single good in any of my colonies. There's simply no need. The entire mechanic seems to be poorly thought out. It's ridiculous that Inno simply keeps copying the same ill-conceived, mostly useless feature from age to age.

Ebeondi Asi

I enjoy using the Colony to make Goods.. after all Research is completed. I have no problem with the reuse of the template for a few Eras.
What I will whine about is the useless SAJM Great Building. All I can say is the same people must have thought up the Event hub. LOL
At least one bright spot about the SAJM Great Buiilding... , and that is I can ignore building the AI totally.

NocturnoCulto

I thought some of the artwork in the JM era is great as I prefer the darker settlements! But for a game that and I seriously had even read that space age wasn't going to keep going and then alien contact would be made which would start the next eras! But who knows because it's all about just Making things like A.I. Core! I mean think about that beautiful amazing GB! I saw someone say how come on it gives guild goods! We've never had a GB like that before! And wow! So now if you level up your A.I. in AF to 100 in OF it's going to fly by with your first daily 10 collections at 48.5% more special goods how great is that! You'll rush through the eras! But I thought the whole point of special goods was to slow players down they enjoy the eras taking time in them instead of speeding through them! But even that concept I was wrong about! I am just so wrong! I guess I am an idiot! But thank you so much for everything and when I continue to never get the new illusionist daily questgiver I'll love to experience that one too! But I was also so enchanted with your words ensuring that all future eras are going to be mirages because if the eras stop then there's no reason to play, so I can already guess the future of this game has definitely changed massively in the years of play! I thank you for the distraction but Cue Alice in Chains, Yeahh it's Over Now!

Last edited:

Pericles the Lion

So now if you level up your A.I. in AF to 100 in OF it's going to fly by with your first daily 10 collections at 48.5% more special goods how great is that! You'll rush through the eras!
At L90 it will give 9 charges, each giving a 46.5% boost to the Arctic Terminal and the Oceanic Terminal but the Terminals only get collected once per day (maybe three times in two days). It won't be until reaching SAAB that the AI will boost synthesizer production if a player needs to build synthesizers. The boost doesn't apply to the exploration sites. I haven't crunched the numbers but it's going to require an owner investment of about 60K FPS to level this thing to L90 in a 1.9 thread. I don't think it's worth it just to shave a couple of weeks off of the time to complete OF and we already have ARC/OBS/ATOM (not to mention SoH, Elephant Citadel, Fiore Village, and Celtic Farmstead) , for guild goods. Just my .02.

Zatrikon

It seems the units are slightly more useful than the ones from SAV. I went through SAV with Energy Cannons and nothing else. The Keen Eye ability means fast units beat everything else. Get in the first 8 hits, take out a few enemy units, cripple the rest - before they get a shot back at you. The new Harpoon Grenadiers at least have Contact!, so that makes them a bit more interesting.

Someone needs to come up with something truly new and creative for the next age - not just for the art, but for the game play.