• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Space Age Venus

Gunnygunnz

Yes, Viking or Japanese = goods, Egypt and Aztec = fp. While I suppose that the next settlement could offer something different, that is a huge stretch to make based on Inno's history. Going by their history the next settlement will offer either goods or fp.

Hoping for anything else is almost certainly going to lead to disappointment. Faith? Not a chance. That ship done sailed.
well . look at it from a Business prospective...
Inno wants to make more Money...
SO they need to supply a service to that people want or need...
Based on the feed back to date its not so much in Innos favor to capitalize on it atm.
So what else is their option.
Again I Have some hope

qaccy

Looks like they didn't hear the complaints on the beta forums about the new GB.
It's a shame to see things go un fixed.
What's there to fix, though? The GB functions just fine. There were issues initially with shards not spawning properly and the game telling you there was a shard to collect when there wasn't one, but I believe those issues have been fixed. Now it might just be a 'meh' GB for many forum users, but that's going to be the reaction to any GB that doesn't affect offensive military bonuses or have a huge FP collection every day. Is that what every GB should be?

Sheriff Of Rottingham

The only thing that never changes around here is when new GBs don't give the forum players everything they want. Forum players whine and say the game is ruined and that they are quitting. But the forum players never actually quit. Maybe not everyone has the same play style. I have an idea...if you don't like the new GB don't build it. If you are unhappy about SAV, stay in SAAB.

Stay Rita

This is just another meh GB placed in the game... you people seriously YOU really expect a new overpowered, game-changing, MUST HAVE GREAT BUILDING to be given or buffed AT WILL from inno at their knees to keep you playing the game really? Be thankful we have gbs like the Arc, Chat, and traz and crazy amounts of troops and attack defense to go around. Be Thankful and not ungraful we have seen many gbs in this game and you all overract bc they decided to not throw us another over powered gb you people are full of it crying in the forum.. stop acting like noobs and just play the game LOL INNO doesnt have to feed YOU

Stay Rita

The GB is still a very bad designed GB, and I not sure if the feedback from beta is addressed to the dev team. because its really a GB that sabotage the game, so the designer should be fired at ones if your would to be really be seen as a company that has his customers needs high.
but like on beta just ignore all our posts , keep up the blindfolds and have your wages come in that will work :)

You just cant accept they wont get on their knees and feed into players like you asking for another overpowered GB. I'm sure you can wait until the next MUST have GB is released instead of crying in the forum.

Kranyar the Mysterious

So whats the deal with GBG - if people cross after GbG starts a guild won't get hit for Venus goods?
Do one battle in your current era first, move up, then you will still face your prior era troops throughout the season, allowing you more time to gain troops for the next season, and/or allowing you to fight prior troops with your new ones (maybe to higher attrition). Also you will still count as the prior era and your guild won't need SAV goods to build.

But you have to get that one encounter in before you age up, since it's the era you are in for your first battle/negotiation in GBG that counts, not when GBG starts.

lemonwedgie

Do one battle in your current era first, move up, then you will still face your prior era troops throughout the season, allowing you more time to gain troops for the next season, and/or allowing you to fight prior troops with your new ones (maybe to higher attrition). Also you will still count as the prior era and your guild won't need SAV goods to build.

But you have to get that one encounter in before you age up, since it's the era you are in for your first battle/negotiation in GBG that counts, not when GBG starts.

Thank you! it was the goods I was more concerned about :)

Looony

7 new expansions
  • 3 premium expansions
  • 2 tech tree expansions
  • 1 campaign expansion
  • 1 medals expansion <--- not age dependent but not available

Coach Zuck

You just cant accept they wont get on their knees and feed into players like you asking for another overpowered GB. I'm sure you can wait until the next MUST have GB is released instead of crying in the forum.

it's called the flying noob trap for a reason. Nobody should build it. Goods sellers in Venus will try to prey on unsuspecting little players by not telling them why they shouldn't build it. The rewards are trash. It's better to level cape to 100 than to bring this through its sweet spot, and that comparison (at least for my server where nobody's been around long enough for cape 100 to make any sense) isn't to say that cape to 100 is a good idea. There's obviously many many other GBs that make sense to level past their sweet spot before Cape.

Coach Zuck

Here are the rewards you will receive per day depending on if you have the goods or FP settlements active.

I've updated this from my earlier table to match the upgraded rewards (the FP is lower than it was for most of beta, but there's more goods per day)

LevelChanceCommon%Uncommon%Rare%Shards/dayCommon/dayUncommon/dayRare/dayFP/dayFP/day AztecGoods/dayGoods/day
Japan
Troops/day
1322.88%67.02%26.88%6.30%
1.37​
0.92​
0.37​
1623.86%66.21%26.86%6.93%
1.43​
0.95​
0.38​
1824.52%65.68%26.98%7.34%
1.47​
0.97​
0.40​
1924.85%65.41%27.04%7.55%
1.49​
0.98​
0.40​
3429.47%61.82%27.87%10.31%
1.77​
1.09​
0.49​
4232.36%59.62%28.40%11.98%
1.94​
1.16​
0.55​
6539.01%54.47%29.70%15.83%
2.34​
1.27​
0.70​
7641.65%52.24%30.29%17.47%
2.50​
1.31​
0.76​

Coach Zuck

Reset time came and went without a trace of SAV. Hmmm.
when SAAB came out, I stayed up to 5am (an hour past when events normally start) and it wasn't out yet. Went to bed, woke up, and was a couple hours behind. I don't remember but I think it was around 8am or 9am. Either way it's best to age up after GBG starts if you're aging up tomorrow, unless your guild doesn't care about siege camps.

Big Baloney

So whats the deal with GBG - if people cross after GbG starts a guild won't get hit for Venus goods?
you have 2 questions, if you start a guild after GBG starts your not in GBG, if you have a guild and entitiled for GBG GBG starts, after GBG starts you jump (when ready) into SA:V and it will give you all the rewards in venus age, but you fight SAAB troops :)
hope that helps

IngeJones

One of the quests says "Build a goods synthesiser". I found out the hard way that only synthesisers from the Venus age were acceptable. Can I suggest the instruction adds "from your age" ?

Stay Rita

it's called the flying noob trap for a reason. Nobody should build it. Goods sellers in Venus will try to prey on unsuspecting little players by not telling them why they shouldn't build it. The rewards are trash. It's better to level cape to 100 than to bring this through its sweet spot, and that comparison (at least for my server where nobody's been around long enough for cape 100 to make any sense) isn't to say that cape to 100 is a good idea. There's obviously many many other GBs that make sense to level past their sweet spot before Cape.

OHH so you're going to accuse SAV players and make up this "theory" on noobs to give fps for SAV goods not knowing the terrible stats like you Zuck prayed on us to give you fps to reach the first 1.8 arc in back Zorskog in JYD ring a bell to leave the next day mhmm Honestly, your whole argument isn't strong must say because I'm sure everyone looks at the stats before they blindly spend 2-4K goods PLUS fps on a great building and doing some research beforehand. If you're smart enough to build a higher-era gb, you're smart enough/expected to look at the stats and do research BEFORE you buy it. BUT I am sure players play like you "describes" so whatever

Last edited:

DiamondHands

D
We would love to hear your feedback about the Space Age Venus!
You can find the announcement here.
Does anybody know what the Shards look like? My settlement says there’s one but I cannot find it anywhere. Do they look different in settlements or are they all the same. I know they give different rewards but what do they look like? Do they light up like incidents do when your are staring at them but can’t see because they are half hidden behind a building?

qaccy

I think the Flying Island could benefit from some sort of visible timer to help players keep track of when shards are able to spawn. The Temple of Relics doesn't need one since relics spawn based on players doing something in the game. That's not the case here, so it's a bit more difficult to keep track of then with no in-game timer for them.

Tytan the Great

I saw this a few days ago, and decided to test it out, since it’s the first time I’ve heard about it. Just aged up to TE today after GbG started, without doing anything battles in GbG. As I suspected, this is incorrect. I’m still fighting CE troops, while the rewards are all TE.

TL,DR: no need to to do anything, as long as you age up AFTER GbG start, you will fight previous age army, while earning current age rewards.