• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Summer Event 2021

Ebeondi Asi

I want to make it clear after watching it myself, the Coins for winning on the wheel appear only after the wheel has spun. So the notion the prize won on the spinning wheel is predetermined IMO is pure bunk.

Graviton

I want to make it clear after watching it myself, the Coins for winning on the wheel appear only after the wheel has spun. So the notion the prize won on the spinning wheel is predetermined IMO is pure bunk.

It's not pure bunk, that's the way it's been explained since the first event that used this mechanic, years ago. You have no control over where the wheel stops.

Johnny B. Goode

So all that proves is that they've changed the animation to make players believe that they have some control. Believe it if you want, it won't change anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
At the bottom of the wheel, there is a line that says, myname spun the wheel and won myprize (15:17) <---- what is that number in the parenthesis? It looks like a time, but it doesn't change, until you spin again and then there is a new time.

Is there some kind of time limit or other control on how often you can do the wheel?

Agent327

At the bottom of the wheel, there is a line that says, myname spun the wheel and won myprize (15:17) <---- what is that number in the parenthesis? It looks like a time, but it doesn't change, until you spin again and then there is a new time.

Is there some kind of time limit or other control on how often you can do the wheel?

It's the time you won the prize. Dublouns are the only limit on how often you can do the wheel.

Agent327

Several posts removed. This is a feedback thread. If you want to start a discussion on the Pirates Hideout, start a new thread.

Wwwoodchuck

I am a fan of mini-games for events. Like the dreaded (by many) block game of the last event, or the St. Patrick's Day event shamrock collecting. The wheel or jumping lily pad games are quick, but not too challenging or exciting. I can see where many prefer the simple, quick and done type ways of getting prizes.

I would prefer knowing what daily I am going after. I was happy with last event, where you had to do some each day, but know what you were aiming for. If there was one I was after, I could spend on those days, not the others. The option to change the daily prize is excellent. Love that feature and sure missed it this event! This one, it is random what the gold prize is, so you would have to sit and watch the wheel if you were after something in particular. That is a lot of sitting around watching and waiting for a certain prize to appear on the wheel. Then, one comes up and someone refreshes! DOH!! So, back to waiting around.

FooDogDat

My problem with the wheel is how disappointing most of the rewards are, even the 'high value' only one gold or silver ring sort are not that great.

Most of what's there is space wasting junk. It fills up and sits in inventory never to be used. If you deploy it, it provides very little except to beginning gamers who might need a happiness boost.

The resources most give off are so minimal to the space required that it is clear you have many other options to get a better use of the space. The good boost items rarely show up on the wheel.

Mountainman496

Just wanted to tell Inno thanks for ruining the game for me. I was having fun playing this game until this event (the summer event) RUINed the game for me. The wheel of death is the most ridiculous waste of time EVER!!! I don't think I can fully express how I truly feel about wasting ANY time playing this game while this waste of an event is happening. Thank you INNO for ruining this fun game... :/

Ebeondi Asi

The wheel is difficult if you are wild for one prize on it. The key is to remember every spin adds another bit of movement on your ship toward the main prize. Better to think of the wheel spin as a way to get one more chance to move you ship.. and if you accidentally happen to get a prize you want spinning the wheel lucky you!
And remember there are a bunch of other players on your wheel too!

Lord Pest

I’m doing fine in this event. Won a few sentinels which is what I’m looking for. I’m not spending any diamonds. But my one comment is I find this event very boring. The only strategy I can see is wait for an item you want to show up on the wheel and spin.