• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Summer Event 2021

Expletive Deleted

Final thoughts for summer event-
As usual the big wheel was fun to play. I got myself 2 hideouts and a boatload of AD fodder in my main. Used fewer diamonds than I had anticipated which was a plus.
I am disappointed that wishing wells and shrinks were both just offered in fragments. Would have been nice for one to have been a gold prize. But that allowed me to have some fun with the wheel in my farms and do some number crunching.
I do find the compass points and the map a little tedious. As those grand prizes dont chasing like dailies do in other events there's no strategic advantage in keeping them. It would be just as easy to move the ship automatically when the wheel is spun. Or offer compasses for diamonds as well.
The additions to the hideout are mediocre. I threw a few down cause I had stuff I wanted to get rid of. But I dont expect to keep them forever.

NWWolverine

My 2 cents with 5 cities active in this event (1-2 months old. 4 - 11 months old) . The good; All cities completed the event and maxed out the pirate hideout. The 1 new city that needed this hideout desperately, was able to also get 3-forge bonus add-ons, 2-goods add-ons and 2-defense add-ons. 2 of my older cities that needed more daily fp's also added lots of fp add-ons. The Bad; The wheel stopped at different speeds. On 1 city, the needle to move the ship would stop at 3 and the ship would only move 1 spot, repeatedly. Thought; I would rather have a wheel that performed consistently than what appears to be a computer manipulating the outcome. Summation; It was worth the frustration. 3 of my cities gained a lot of daily fp's from this event and will be in place for the near future until a event building comes along with the same type of rewards with a smaller foot print.

RazorbackPirate

The Bad; The wheel stopped at different speeds. On 1 city, the needle to move the ship would stop at 3 and the ship would only move 1 spot, repeatedly. Thought; I would rather have a wheel that performed consistently than what appears to be a computer manipulating the outcome.
The wheel is just an animation. When you hit the stop button, it will slow the animation to ensure the wheel stops on the prize you have already been awarded. No manipulation of the prizes, you've already received it. Just manipulating the animation speed to stop the wheel where needed.

Joeyjojojo

I skip Events if do not want the main prize.
This doesn't work as well now that we're practically required to get the "surprise" box to complete the building in the subsequent event, as I did in this one. I still think that was a bad move on inno's part, and one they should correct. If you need the box from a previous event to finish the current (without diamonds and/or luck on incidents) then the box isn't a bonus, it's another chore.