• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for The Galata Tower Changes

Agent327

Perhaps I am being thick, but the wording for FP rewards is confusing me. Can we be provided an example for a sample GT level (say level 10) both before and after the change? What are the FPs required for each slot and to level the GT? Similarly, how will rank scores be affected by the change to goods and FPs now required? Will legacy GTs rank score not change or would an established GT owner see a one time realignment in rank score?

Otherwise, I don’t have a problem with the change per se, but as others have observed, would be nice to understand the whys.

Lvl 10 before and after the change is still the same.

Go find a high level Galata and start comparing the rewards of the higher levels with those of Hagia Sofia on that same level. Then you know what the new rewards will be.

The only issue I have with this change is the same one expressed over and over (and ignored by inno it seems) On beta forums. That is it will cost HMA level fp donations with EMA rewards. The same crap they pulled when they “adjusted” the Terrecotta Army. It’s either a EMA GB with same age costs and rewards, or it’s HMA with appropriate cost/rewards. By blending it HMA/EMA it will cost the owner far more to level, giving a huge advantage to those who already power leveled it. Bad move Devs, really screws the new player.

Agent327

Also, some of me guildmates are sayin’, “With the new GB in SAV, they introduced a Phase shifting
in the Galata Tower, that in every 24-hour cycle, there is a small window when that shield may weaken.”

Is that true?

Only if you believe in conspiracy theories.

Joeyjojojo

I'm part of the chorus here too it seems--mostly doesn't matter to me, but this is a bad change on all counts. If this is going to be an EMA GB, it should be an EMA GB--BOTH rewards AND costs same as the other 2 EMA GBs. If it's supposed to help/address player frustration with being plundered it should be somehow provided to players who fall prey to that game aspect for the first time, generally in IA but really I think the quest line was a good implementation as it could conceivably trigger in EMA or HMA or whenever a player was plundered for the first time.

I did build it in 1 world and thought about levelling it but I don't need the goods and the change means it is not really going to be worth levelling so it's now on my list of buildings to delete when something better comes along.