• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for The Galata Tower!

Kranyar the Mysterious

Don't be so certain that the support person that responded to you knew what they were talking about. At least one actual developer and several Inno paid community managers have stated it is live. Besides, we don't know what the actual conditions are for triggering the quest line. It seems likely from what was found on beta that there is more to it than just getting plundered for the first time.

Lady Gato

Don't be so certain that the support person that responded to you knew what they were talking about. At least one actual developer and several Inno paid community managers have stated it is live. Besides, we don't know what the actual conditions are for triggering the quest line. It seems likely from what was found on beta that there is more to it than just getting plundered for the first time.
Well since I was on beta when it was released and I've had guildmates who have triggered the questline on beta, I know what triggers it on beta. HOWEVER, they could have changed the process when they released it in the live servers (or when they decide to release it in the live servers).

Cured Meat

Well since I was on beta when it was released and I've had guildmates who have triggered the questline on beta, I know what triggers it on beta. HOWEVER, they could have changed the process when they released it in the live servers (or when they decide to release it in the live servers).
In Beta, it worked when a player from Iron Age got plundered. Maybe complete a Recurring or Main Quest quest to see if it queue's up? Maybe you have a Side Quest holding it up too?

Agreed that the announcement should say, Coming soon or state its now live!!

Vger

In Beta, it worked when a player from Iron Age got plundered. Maybe complete a Recurring or Main Quest quest to see if it queue's up? Maybe you have a Side Quest holding it up too?

It's live.
Searched using foestats. Found exactly 1 on us server. Happens to be in a world I play in, so:

1607742346703.png

It's a fairly generic, 'I just got to IA city'
Wonder if it will become 'I just got to IA, why am I suddenly so popular?'

spartacus2.0

I don't like the galata tower, because sometimes i need to plunder to get the amount of goods i need to complete a quest:(
so plz don't add it

Lady Gato

I did several recurring quests afterwards. The next main quest is to scout 2 provinces south of Veletrites - I didn't want to open any more provinces on my Cmap at the present time, but if the questline doesn't trigger, I may have to. I don't have any side quests.

Pumbaa the Great

It's live.
Searched using foestats. Found exactly 1 on us server. Happens to be in a world I play in, so:

View attachment 17570

It's a fairly generic, 'I just got to IA city'
Wonder if it will become 'I just got to IA, why am I suddenly so popular?'
There are 2 worlds on the US server that has the Tower built. neither worlds I play on.

1 world form 2014 and the other was formed 2017. So it wasn't released to the oldest or youngest worlds on the US server.

Lady Gato

There are 2 worlds on the US server that has the Tower built. neither worlds I play on.

1 world form 2014 and the other was formed 2017. So it wasn't released to the oldest or youngest worlds on the US server.
I found the 2 worlds that you referred to. I also noticed that the players who had the GT (one on each world) are NOT brand new players. One of them has 608k pts and the other has 10k pts. So it is not limited to players who started on those worlds after Galata was released.

Pumbaa the Great

I found the 2 worlds that you referred to. I also noticed that the players who had the GT (one on each world) are NOT brand new players. One of them has 608k pts and the other has 10k pts. So it is not limited to players who started on those worlds after Galata was released.
They might not be new players, but players in lower era/ages. I'm in Iron age in 1 of my worlds with 808K pts.

WildOdd

I am in the future. If I get plundered will it trigger the quests? If not, is there any way that the quests can be triggerd for me?
I'm in FE as well, and yesterday evening I got plundered. I've cycled through a few RQs since then, still haven't gotten any quest that gives me Galata BPs. No one on the server I play on has it (at least as of last night), either.

Pumbaa the Great

Last edited:

generalwoo

I think there are more than just 2 players with the Galata Tower. Foestats doesn't show GBs below level 4.

The 600k player is in Progressive Era.

Pumbaa the Great

I think there are more than just 2 players with the Galata Tower. Foestats doesn't show GBs below level 4.

The 600k player is in Progressive Era.
Not always true about the points age/era. Unless you are in that world, the amount of points does mean a certain age/era. Like I said I have 800K in Iron age. The number 1 person in my hood is Iron age with 4.8 mil points.

generalwoo

Not always true about the points age/era. Unless you are in that world, the amount of points does mean a certain age/era. Like I said I have 800K in Iron age. The number 1 person in my hood is Iron age with 4.8 mil points.

I meant the player with 600k points who has a Galata Tower. He is in Progressive Era, so unless he got his prints from investing in another's GT, you don't have to be in an early era to get it.

Lady Gato

I meant the player with 600k points who has a Galata Tower. He is in Progressive Era, so unless he got his prints from investing in another's GT, you don't have to be in an early era to get it.
I just looked up the 600k player on Scoredb -- his era is listed as Progressive. Now there is another scenario - he is listed as only having 681 battles. Perhaps he raced thru the tech tree but held off on researching military tactics and thus hadn't been plundered yet.