• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for The Galata Tower!

This is what I have been able to find out.

it has been released. I now know of at least 1 in Yorkton.

it looks like the quest line is triggered the first time that you are plundered after researching Military Tactics. This means that most exiting players will not get it unless you have never peen plundered.

if you what one, you better start trying to find newbies to frien of to join your guild.

The people that answer the tickets were cluless that it had been released. They replied to my ticket asking for information that it had not been released. When I replied back that there was at least one in Yorkton and gave them the Player’s name. The thanked me for letting them know. What a wa to run a railroad!!!

Pumbaa the Great

I just looked up the 600k player on Scoredb -- his era is listed as Progressive. Now there is another scenario - he is listed as only having 681 battles. Perhaps he raced thru the tech tree but held off on researching military tactics and thus hadn't been plundered yet.
Or like someone mentioned that he is the only one with a Tower that is Level 4 or higher. Since those at that level or greater that show on the DB page.

Pumbaa the Great

I just looked up the 600k player on Scoredb -- his era is listed as Progressive. Now there is another scenario - he is listed as only having 681 battles. Perhaps he raced thru the tech tree but held off on researching military tactics and thus hadn't been plundered yet.
You can't move any further than Multistory house in EMA without researching Military Tactics. You need it to research more than that 1 EMA tech in order to reach Progressive age.

Vger

But if he's rushing -- he might have done it quickly.
I can't even fathom what it would cost to rush from IA/LMA to PE. Or why anyone would do that.
Much more likely this person has a friend or guildmate that got the GT, jumped in to grab a print, then spent diamonds for the rest. Just to be first. Or second, as the case may be.

Pumbaa the Great

I can't even fathom what it would cost to rush from IA/LMA to PE. Or why anyone would do that.
Much more likely this person has a friend or guildmate that got the GT, jumped in to grab a print, then spent diamonds for the rest. Just to be first. Or second, as the case may be.
The first is his/her world. Only 2 US server worlds had at least a level 4 tower.

And to rush from Iron to Progressive you need at least 4K FPs to get the 1st Progressive era tech. Not to mention all 5 goods from every age/era between too.

I opened up a Beta world just to test this theory, got to IA. Got plundered for the first time, and the quest did NOT trigger. Same for friends on beta server too. I don't know why people said that was the only way to trigger it. I always assumed it was a % to trigger. Which would make sense why it triggered for some and not others.

Lady Gato

Ok I just checked and it shows a player on the world that I play -- Tuulech -- has it now as well.

I have just sent a message to support with regards to the new information. Have any of you had any luck in dealing with support regarding this issue?

Vger

I have just sent a message to support with regards to the new information. Have any of you had any luck in dealing with support regarding this issue?
What, exactly are you asking support?
Are you asking them what triggers the quest?
They won't tell you. Support probably doesn't even know.

AFAIK, Inno has never documented, or even hinted, at what triggers a quest. That has always been left as an exercise for the community.

DreadfulCadillac

Ok I just checked and it shows a player on the world that I play -- Tuulech -- has it now as well.

how did you check? foe db only shows up to VF for me in the search for great buildings thingy