• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for The Galata Tower!

Kesto11

I have donated roughly 1000 fp,s to multiple galata towers trying to gain prints.
Have traded away maybe 20 times to obtain the missing center bp.
I guess inno expects us to spend another 200 diamonds fir this crap. SMH

Luck of the draw. Instead of wasting BPs on the 2:1 trade, I just keep plugging away at spots until I get the last BP since I will need those extra BPs soon enough. If you don't want to spend loads of extra FPs, just wait until the rush cools down and more of them are available to grab spots at more reasonable prices. Spend significant FPs and/or diamonds to be a part of the rush or do the opposite and save some FPs by waiting it out.

HRH Aleena

Seems like a pretty weak great building, could be useful for newer players with a lower era city though. I'm going to build it anyway cause it looks cool and hey its only 3x3. Since its no age, how will we get the blueprints for this building besides contributing to other players great buildings?

Same question, haven't seen an answer. How do we get blueprints, other than contributing to someone else's GT?

*Arturis*

The gb only works if you get plundered occasionally, God helps you if you get ganged up. Use city shield instead to stop all the invaders.

planetofthehumans2

L world now has the tower earlier today like mosquitos.
  1. Why the game not tell how to get the building? What is to be lost by giving player more info? Is it random chance or are there certain criteria?
  2. Why not previous age goods...? Even IA players can use those goods for their own purposes and GBG, we have too many GB that gives unrefined goods and only one that give previous age goods reserved for SAM player.
Its a little late now that it's live but those are my same complaints from beta.

Algona

Or be patient, you'll be tripping over these soon enough.

The Guilds in two of my three worlds got them overnight, there are a half dozen in one Guild, over 20 in the other Guild.

Before New Year's any player who wants one will have one.

RP's quote in my sig...

*Arturis*

Not hard to get the new gbs nowadays, I had mines to 100+ in a few hours. The arc and fps bank do the magic.

CommanderCool1234

Or be patient, you'll be tripping over these soon enough.
The Guilds in two of my three worlds got them overnight, there are a half dozen in one Guild, over 20 in the other Guild.
Before New Year's any player who wants one will have one.
RP's quote in my sig...
As I said earlier I already have it, I was talking about brand new people who would be put at a disadvanage.

Algona

As I said earlier I already have it, I was talking about brand new people who would be put at a disadvanage.

I don't quite understand. What disadvantage?

You mean the possibility of not triggering the acquisition and having to hunt the BPs the same way every player above IA had to do?

CommanderCool1234

I don't quite understand. What disadvantage?

You mean the possibility of not triggering the acquisition and having to hunt the BPs the same way every player above IA had to do?
I was quoting a post by planetofthehumans2 where he said that we still don't know how it can be trigered and he said it could be a % chance to triger when you get plundered and I said if that is the case then only some new people will get it and some will not and that puts the players who don't get it at a disadvantage.

Lady Gato

Well -- if we could get some players talking about whether they had military tactics researched before or after the Galata announcement -- that might be the key as to why some players who haven't been plundered then got plundered after the announcement DIDN'T get the questline. If that indeed is the case, it wouldn't be a random % that the questline would be triggered.

The question would then be for current players -- you have to have researched military tactics after the Galata announcement.

The question would not arise for new players -- those that started the game after the Galata announcement.

TOTAL SPECULATION HERE>

Mustapha00

This is Inno's idea of addressing Plundering?

I suppose that I should be happy that they, A) admitted that the way in which attacking players and Plundering is currently implemented in their game, and B) that they did something about it.

I would have preferred that they re-balanced the issue to make it one of strategy rather than one of luck.

Algona

This is Inno's idea of addressing Plundering?

No, INNO just started another round of 'Let's get folk to buy defence so we can sell more offence in 6 months.' Look for a new plundering or offensive boost coming soon.

Look on the bright side, at least INNO found something to make a defensive structure people get excited about.

I'm getting spams of threads sent to hoodies and or Friends with dozens of entries of Gal Towers.

I'm looking forward to all the posts (see ToR and HC) about how this is broken and the RNG doesn't work right and they got plundered and they are gonna tear it down...

Dear INNO,

Is there some reason this isn;t in the official Wiki yet?

I know, I know, you;re catching up on something or other, but there still isn't any mention of GBG in Guild Prestige yet. That's only been a year.

Maybe take a few Reindeer Diamonds and put a little into work into keeping the official Wiki up to date?

Or at least let folk mention that which shall not be named?

kthnxbuy,

SureWouldBeNiceToHaveOfficialInfo

Last edited:

Vger

I'm getting spams of threads sent to hoodies and or Friends with dozens of entries of Gal Towers.
I got a "Please Plunder me" spam in my IA DF today.
LOL. Very clever of INNO to get people to beg to be plundered. I hardly ever bother to plunder, but....HUM.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Look on the bright side, at least INNO found something to make a defensive structure people get excited about.
Except people aren't really all that excited for the plunder protection. It is more about the goods, and the thrill of getting a new great building built and leveled during the initial mad rush.

Time will tell how good the building really is, it may end up being one that rarely gets leveled high, and those of us playing the great building madness game will be the rare ones with a highly leveled one.