• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for The Galata Tower!

Dover 112

Your statements are ridiculous. Decreasing the cost of the City Shield would have made it easier for people to completely shut you out. As it stands, even at level 80, you still have a 50% chance of a successful plunder which could still trigger AM. I get you don't like the effect GT has as plunderer, but it's here, like it or not.

Kinda funny to watch the plunderers become the whiners now.
Not whining, Just making a statement that my FP investments done a long time ago will now be less effective and a reallocation of those resources would have resulted in a better city. Also, I would have thought a decrease (a minor one) in the cost of city shield would be more effective and players really need to be responsible on how they maintain their cities to prevent plundering. When I was building my city I was plundered all the time until I figured out how to stop it. Even now I still get plundered from time to time. I will state again the GT is way to powerful for the cost. It is just a way for INNO to stop the newbies from getting plundered without out really figuring out how to play game. And yes I have built the GT but more for the goods than anything else.

DeletedUser

The most powerful GB in stopping plundering is your finger , click , collect , problem solved. I plunder the first half of my hood one month and snipe the other half. Then the next month I switch them around. Adapt your playing style to the Galata and just move on.

Johnny B. Goode

It is just a way for INNO to stop the newbies from getting plundered without out really figuring out how to play
The newbies already can't be plundered. Once you reach the end of Iron Age, you shouldn't be considered a newbie.
When will it show up in my inventory of BPs I will need? I have 3 cities but it has only shown up in one.
It doesn't show up until you have at least one of the blueprints.

landoman1955

This tower should either stop the thieving - or not-- not a percentage -of a chance that you can be stolen from-- If someone came to my house and --might steal from me---well they would not be healthy

RazorbackPirate

This tower should either stop the thieving - or not-- not a percentage -of a chance that you can be stolen from-- If someone came to my house and --might steal from me---well they would not be healthy
Poor analogy. Not sure the complaint. Galata gives you something you never had before, the chance to thwart a plunder. Don't like that chance, don't build the tower.

landoman1955

Poor analogy. Not sure the complaint. Galata gives you something you never had before, the chance to thwart a plunder. Don't like that chance, don't build the tower.
It gives you a chance stopping a theft- Yes but --A CHANCE- Theft is theft- condoning it is wrong - it should do it or not-- They are afraid to make it - not a chance-- Because everyone would build it!