• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for The Galata Tower!

Lady Gato

What, exactly are you asking support?
Are you asking them what triggers the quest?
They won't tell you. Support probably doesn't even know.

AFAIK, Inno has never documented, or even hinted, at what triggers a quest. That has always been left as an exercise for the community.
I have asked support to check why the questline has not triggered for me based on the information that I saw on beta and based on other's experiences stated here. I am in Iron Age, had never been plundered, was plundered after the announcement was made that the Galata was in the live server. But no questline.

If it's a bug - well they need to know. I would prefer to get the questline rather than have to do the blueprint scenario.

Lady Gato

I went to forgedb - went to the tuulech server - clicked on Great Buildings -- put Galata in search box. Found a player. Went back to tuulech and entered name into global. Went to his city and verified that Galata was built.

Vger

I am in Iron Age, had never been plundered, was plundered after the announcement was made that the Galata was in the live server. But no questline.
Did you already have military tactics unlocked before this was released?

Seems like that might be the other part of the equation:
Asking a hoodie to plunder me after researching military tactics.

Or maybe something else is also required. Either way, I doubt Inno will say.

Lady Gato

I had military tactics unlocked before the announcement. But had never been plundered until after the announcement. I repaired the building that was plundered. And no questline.

I just talked to the player who has the Galata on tuulech. He confirmed that he got it after he was plundered for the very first time. He's in Iron Age same as I am.

TravelerTim

when galata tower was added to the game i was in ema so i did not get the quest for it. can i still get the quest or do i have to contribute to other players galataes to get blueprints?

Lady Gato

@Vger - you might have hit on something. So let me ask all of you who have posted on here that they just got the Galata thru the questline

Did you have military tactics researched before the Galata announcement or did you research it after the Galata announcement?

@TravelerTim - I have not heard of someone in EMA getting the questline, but did you look at the other requirements that have been discussed to see if you meet those?

CommanderCool1234

I just got Galata Tower and it was brought to level 6 in under an hour with very little cost to me, there are now 6 galata towers in my guild and more coming.

Aglais IV

Just did a search on foestats (20 mins ago, it was updated 16 Dec 0:58 GMT) on the US server to see which worlds have Galata Towers at level 4 or higher. I found them on most worlds already.
I found them in worlds 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 10, 12, 15, 17, 18, 19, 22, 23, 25, 26.

Today I asked 2 hoodies to plunder me. I am in PE and they both plundered a PE building. No questline. Not even after collecting the 'lightning' nor after logging in again, nor after solving some story/side/recurring quests.

Trying to get an IA building plundered...

Hope it brings us closer to the answer.

AmaGongechu

A bunch of my high level guildmates on Sinerania, US server have built the GT in the last couple days, and they are sharing prints freely. Personally I am Indy age with 5Mil points and got plundered yesterday without the quest being triggered.

Just An Observer

The GT resembles a castle from a Renaissance chess set. It would be cool to see if someone could put together a chess-themed collection of buildings in that game's starting position.

Last edited:

CaptainKirk1234

My guild mates got 6 galata towers in one day, so I cthink I could get it if I wanted to, its pretty small and efficient, I have changed my opinion on it, its pretty good.

HockeyDan

We would love to hear your feedback about The Galata Tower!
You can find the announcement here.
I have donated roughly 1000 fp,s to multiple galata towers trying to gain prints.
Have traded away maybe 20 times to obtain the missing center bp.
I guess inno expects us to spend another 200 diamonds fir this crap. SMH