• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for The Galata Tower!

None of it is unclear. You're trying make the point of the discussion unclear by talking about tangential thoughts that are irrelevant. Thus, obfuscation. Because you're wrong about sample size in the context of the point of the discussion and can't bring yourself to admit it.

Well, I am confused. I have only interjected two things to this discussion: statistical support against claims made by other players and one personal example that is parallel to those. So I am confused by this course of events:

Marduino makes two separate claims: Galata Tower has ruined plundering and the game is rigged elsewhere.
Algona tells him to prove the latter.
Marduino provides their data about florins and lanterns.
Pirate challenges him to prove Inno Games is cheating players specifically with the Galata Tower odds?
Several players make comments about the sample being too small or that is was bad luck.
Pirate references Algona’s 10K WW experiment.
JBG specifically references the florin and lantern data and says the sample size is too small.
Pirate references his own RQ data.
I provide the statistical rundown of everything that has been posted by other players, the only person actually showing the Inno Games RNG is working as statistically expected, but when I do that it is now off-topic?
I have made no comments on the sample size of Galata Tower validation, as nobody in this discussion has suggested that the Galata Tower is not repelling at the published rate, nor has anyone published any results to validate.
And I am also supposedly an alias of a player that has returned to further prove myself wrong and provide supporting data for my “oppressors”.

Johnny B. Goode

Well, I am confused. I have only interjected two things to this discussion: statistical support against claims made by other players and one personal example that is parallel to those. So I am confused by this course of events:

Marduino makes two separate claims: Galata Tower has ruined plundering and the game is rigged elsewhere.
Algona tells him to prove the latter.
Marduino provides their data about florins and lanterns.
Pirate challenges him to prove Inno Games is cheating players specifically with the Galata Tower odds?
Several players make comments about the sample being too small or that is was bad luck.
Pirate references Algona’s 10K WW experiment.
JBG specifically references the florin and lantern data and says the sample size is too small.
Pirate references his own RQ data.
I provide the statistical rundown of everything that has been posted by other players, the only person actually showing the Inno Games RNG is working as statistically expected, but when I do that it is now off-topic?
I have made no comments on the sample size of Galata Tower validation, as nobody in this discussion has suggested that the Galata Tower is not repelling at the published rate, nor has anyone published any results to validate.
And I am also supposedly an alias of a player that has returned to further prove myself wrong and provide supporting data for my “oppressors”.
Obfuscation 2.0.

I didn't recommend 28,000 sample size, marduino posted that amount.

No, they used it as an ill-fitting example of a representational population study. You are the one that suggested it was of relevant scale for their other claims in this response:

Why wasn't your sample size on the order of that amount?

You have to know what the sample size would be to reliably support your position.

You didn't get anywhere near it.

I at no point told or asked marduino to prove anything.

Comments like below sound like “put up or shut up”. I don’t know what else you would be prescribing.

In 6 years of reading pretty much every post on this forum I've never seen a person make this statement then back it up with a meaningful data sample or demonstrate any indication that the poster had significant understanding of probability and statistics.

Possibly you'll be the first to do otherwise.

Sheldor the Destroyer

This tower should either stop the thieving - or not-- not a percentage -of a chance that you can be stolen from-- If someone came to my house and --might steal from me---well they would not be healthy
Plundering is a part of the game. Inno didn’t aCiDeNtAlLy add it. Right now your just another one whining on the Forum because you got plunder. It happens. Try aiding. If that doesn’t work, plunder them right back. Light RazorBackPirate said, It is offering a chance to repel, something never given before. You shouldn’t complain on that. Like The Hoodie said, stay in an age until you ARE the bully. It’s part of the game and that is that.