• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for the Guild Admin Conversations

Tony 85 the Generous

I have created a thread three times so far, and all reverted to 'all guild'
I think this is key.
Ok in that case can you please submit a ticket so we can look into it?
@Emberguard, the support system does not allow me to send pictures in replies so I post these here for you and the rest of the support group

This is the list of recipients immediately after creation (8:09am)
1612983901619.png

At 1:26pm I received a non-admin member response. Checking the recipient list it is now the whole guild
1612983865549.png

Ramjet the Swift

Two thoughts:
1. There should be a way for the Admin persons to mark a important post as non delete.
2. In a non related thought, it would really be nice if you set up a way to do a structured directory for the posts. You know, the same tree structure as is used in most operating systems. Something like this:
.......Guild Related
..........GBG
...............Attack Planning
....................Rewards
....................Discussion
..........GE
...............Rewards
...............Discussion
..........Swap Threads
...............1.9 / 1.8 threads
...............Fixed point threads
...............Swap Group threads
.......Public Related
..........Swap Threads
...............1.9 / 1.8 threads
...............Fixed point threads
...............Swap Group threads
..........Chat Threads
...............General Chat
...............Person to Person

In this way the Guilds would / user would be able to better organize their messages. Right now it's much like having every file in the root directory

Zaltrost

i did that. it was fine and then it reverted to 'all guild'. I don't need advice on how to fix what i did, we need the bug fixed.
I've seen the same thing happen in two worlds... The thread works fine with all admin for a while and then it reverts to All Guild... not a very safe place to discuss Leader issues. Will revert to using a Social thread with only leaders added until this is fixed.

Thanks

McBluefire

No idea why a guild admin thread was added - this is not something I saw on the pages of feedback which were in regards to making the message system a somewhat okay replacement for guild forums.

Guild messages set to important would not need to ever be 500 messages deep if moderator rights were implemented. We need the ability to edit each other's messages (moderator rights or above) to keep up things like rules, tips, etc. It's not good to be re-posting 6 messages because someone needed to fix something in the 2nd message.

boeffie

I made admin threads yesterday. 1st one I made the message, then click the 'admin only' box. Message went to whole guild.
Made a 2nd message, clicked 'admin only' first, then created message, went to leader/moderators.
Later in the day, 1st message had disappeared, 2nd message went to become whole guild.

I noticed maintenance this morning, thought maybe connected to the admin messages, someone else made an admin thread, went to whole guild. I created a message, click admin only first, message went to admins ok, few hours later, all disappeared again.

CaptainKirk1234

I made admin threads yesterday. 1st one I made the message, then click the 'admin only' box. Message went to whole guild.
Made a 2nd message, clicked 'admin only' first, then created message, went to leader/moderators.
Later in the day, 1st message had disappeared, 2nd message went to become whole guild.

I noticed maintenance this morning, thought maybe connected to the admin messages, someone else made an admin thread, went to whole guild. I created a message, click admin only first, message went to admins ok, few hours later, all disappeared again.
That is what happened to my guild to, has it worked for anyone?

Wildelk68

This is a horrible and very confusing change! What has happened is ALL guild members now have admin rights and from what I can see they can't be removed. Give the right back to the leaders or moderators ONLY as designated in the guild members section!

Tony 85 the Generous

This is a horrible and very confusing change! What has happened is ALL guild members now have admin rights and from what I can see they can't be removed. Give the right back to the leaders or moderators ONLY as designated in the guild members section!
No. Your guild members have not been automatically given admin rights. The thread's recipients has been update to all guild members as though it is a regular guild thread.

The problem has been forwarded to the devs.

CaptainKirk1234

They don't have admin rights they are just in the admin thread.

TheresaW

I don't get how the Admin things works. I had thought once I selected Admin only that only those designated as Admins could see the content. Initially when I created it, that's what it did. However, it turns out all members can see this thread, so using this as an Admin only conversation is useless.

Tony 85 the Generous

I don't get how the Admin things works. I had thought once I selected Admin only that only those designated as Admins could see the content. Initially when I created it, that's what it did. However, it turns out all members can see this thread, so using this as an Admin only conversation is useless.
Did you read any other posts in this thread? It's broke.
The problem has been forwarded to the devs.

With that said. Are there any updates from Inno on getting the admin thread issue resolved and released?