• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

Gunnygunnz

Big difference with the fragments now , SoH is an annoyance and I have 78 kits in storage and another guildie has 111. The Elephant thing takes soooo long now. 7186 battles got me 873/1600 and another in my guild got about 1295 with 10.4K fights so it seems the drop rate is pretty much clear now.
13471 battles i was 9 frags short but got them from Reward after if someone wants to crunch the numbers

Bozon

At 190k fights per season and 160 fights per sector and 32 sectors per map average between both new and old x 6 max flips per day is 6.1 full map days for your guild alone , no swapping ? Sure whatever.
190k fights in this new map, not volcano.
And yes, we didn't swap with anyone, open an account at O world and ask anyone who's been on Alpha's map if we swapped and they will confirm we didn't, only agreement was a no camp delete with the 2nd best guild, which basically also raided the map after we took it

Bozon

The #1 player on O says that Support told him no changes were made. I couldn't find any comments in Changelogs saying that changes were made. Despite this you are saying that changes have been made. Seeing as you must have an inside track please elaborate. Specifically, what changes have been made? "Other unit combinations" is vague.
Yes, i can send support prints where i was told nothing has changed and that he was going to pass my comment to devs to analyze what is happening.
And yes we kinda need to autobattle fast and not look much if we want to do 1.5k+ battles a day.

Bozon

It isn't a bug and I told you changes have been made. You are facing other unit combinations. Problem is you guys do what you always do. Autobattle with the unit combination you always use without even looking at what you are doing.
Not much time to look if you want to put 2k+ battles in a day ...
Still, can you advise me best combination for SAV and i will try it and will get back to you with the results ?
And don't tell me we need to use different combinations, been able to use one combination ever since SAAB and if that changes gbg will loose interest

Pericles the Lion

Yes, i can send support prints where i was told nothing has changed and that he was going to pass my comment to devs to analyze what is happening.
And yes we kinda need to autobattle fast and not look much if we want to do 1.5k+ battles a day.
I agree with you. I'm in FE and autobattle with HTs and rogues. I pay no attention to the defending army because that combination kills everything to a point. On the Waterfall map that point arrives much sooner than on Volcano.

Bozon

I agree with you. I'm in FE and autobattle with HTs and rogues. I pay no attention to the defending army because that combination kills everything to a point. On the Waterfall map that point arrives much sooner than on Volcano.
They are only making higher level players and big fighters want to quit the game, these modifications (that should not exist according to support) are bs
I have a friend, which actually did over 18k+ fights this season and he just told me he used to go over 120 on attrition and now stop under 100 and is loosing a lot of units, so he's not happy he spend time and diamonds preparing his city to fight and now this ...

Pericles the Lion

I'm not too concerned. The only times that attrition comes into play is on opening day and after the last swap of the day when I'm snacking on sectors in the outer ring. On Waterfall I might lose 500 battles each season. Not enough to stop me from farming GBG with my mates. The modifications might even make us more aggressive.

CDmark

I saw the AI changes right away when doing attacks and they are a bit more difficult. I adjusted my attacking force to minimize the unit losses. Does Inno need to announce they changed the AI make up each of us will face, not sure. For negotiations, I also saw more 6 resource negos, as others noted, and the make up of the negotiations changed a little, for example, 6 resource waterfall has coin/sup/4goods but the old map had 1 coin OR supply and 5 goods AS AN EXAMPLE, I didnt document other changes but this one is for sure. They made negos more difficult by having more 6 resource. Should they have announced it? dont know.

Getting fragments, I had 15% per attack earlier in the thread but the number seems more like 12% (as a good factor to use, mine was 13% but others reported 11 to 13%). The old map is 24 to 25% for SOH, so it is half (and twice as long to get bcs it is every other season).

They made getting the GBG elephant building more difficult and it is probably bcs you are getting a building with attack, FP and guild goods. When you compare the Citadel, 12%A, 3 FP, 65 guild goods or Royal, 10%A, 6FP, 70 guild goods to the SOH, L8 FP, 80 guild goods, you are getting a better building.

FP frequency didn't really change, I got about 16% in the new map, old map is about the same.

Here is the data for 3000 attacks and all the rewards. Note, I combined coins and supplies, they were 117 each and I think the game treats them as equals, no reason they shouldn't be equal.

rewardamount% per attack
10 Forge Points
484​
16.1%​
elephant fragments
389​
13.0%​
coin/sup
234​
7.8%​
3x Rogue
73​
2.4%​
25 Diamonds
27​
0.9%​
5x military units
106​
3.5%​
2x military units
22​
0.7%​
50 goods
69​
2.3%​
10% Attacker Boost
25​
0.8%​
20% Attacker Boost
17​
0.6%​
total rewards
1446​
# of attacks
3000​
% rewards per attack
48.2%​

some other data I tracked, 4 SC - 96% attrition free (seems this topic is mentioned at times as being less than 96%, the non believers)

attrition# attacks%
3​
22​
13.6%​
3​
43​
7.0%​
2​
55​
3.6%​
0​
100​
0.0%​
0​
7​
0.0%​
1​
26​
3.8%​
2​
56​
3.6%​
total 11​
total 309​
total 3.6%​

I kept track of individual provinces and the sum total for all the provinces is at the bottom. It is only 309 data points but it is something. Maybe I can get it over 1000 but I need all 4 SC provinces. So, the first 2 provinces, some COULD think there is something wrong with the game and Inno is cheating you. Or, another remote possibility, each province could have its own Random data set. But then those zeros show up and the total is at 4% which is correct. Pls don't throw a statistics book at me (lol) I realize more data points would be better but 309 isn't terrible.