• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for the Mughal Empire

Too few rock removal item. Canals and Alleys produce too few diplomacy and must put exactly on some spots adjacent to large Mughal Town Hall to get some more diplomacy(even it's not enough), and not so amazing rewards from reward building (also Minaret if you get lucky on time).

Also why you need 5 Mughal goods instead of 1? I know you can get some diplomacy buildings to put adjacent to Town Hall so it'll bring some Mughal Goods, but most of them unlock rather late and by the time you get Chattri, you probably only get 5-10 days remaining to get full sets of Minaret fragments, And if you play mobile Ragu's face still shown instead of Akbar himself.

On the positive side, i love the Mughal architecture and graphic, its so great and beautiful...

I managed to get the 1260 and 1500 Diplomacy after working on the layout in Excel and spending several days building what I needed (and wasting more time (more days)) getting Goods to purchase several expensive expansions). Did not use any of those chained pieces.

However, after getting the 1500 diplomacy, there's no checkmark next to the accomplished task. Anyone else experience this or did I do something wrong?

Lothar123

However, after getting the 1500 diplomacy, there's no checkmark next to the accomplished task. Anyone else experience this or did I do something wrong?
I think you need to have and maintain 1500 diplomacy to finish the final quest: if you do the diplomacy piece first, then sell diplomacy buildings to gather all the goods, you will no longer have the 1500 diplomacy and won't be able to complete the quest until you get your diplomacy back up. The solution is to do the goods first: produce all the goods you need for the final quest, then ditch your goods buildings and other buildings, get to 1500 diplomacy, and complete the quest.

Lothar123

I think Inno's logic is that the quest reads "Have 1,500 diplomacy." If you sell off your diplomacy buildings, you no longer have 1,500 and therefore no longer meet the quest condition.

I'm not trying to justify or excuse it--I agree that making it a separate, final quest would be clearer--but "have," when used in a quest, usually means it's something you have to maintain to complete the quest: you can't do it, then undo it to work on another part of the quest and still expect to get credit.

Ironrooster

I've decided the only way to play this building is to forget about the incentive mini building and play it in the background harvesting occasionally as the mood strikes me.. Where necessary I'll tear down and build new buildings. And I'm only going to play this when other settlements are done.

boeffie

Lol, I did make all the 3 goods, ready for doing the lotus, then find out I suddenly need to make 20 sarees and rice, for no reason. Like the one above, I wasn't even vaguely interested in trying to get it done on time, after the first few days. So the extra day for making unneeded goods isn't going to make a difference, but will be very glad to be shot of it, never to look back

Lol, I did make all the 3 goods, ready for doing the lotus, then find out I suddenly need to make 20 sarees and rice, for no reason. Like the one above, I wasn't even vaguely interested in trying to get it done on time, after the first few days. So the extra day for making unneeded goods isn't going to make a difference, but will be very glad to be shot of it, never to look back
Once I unlock the 3rd Goods building in the settlements, I tend to do all those 3 Goods I'll need to finish the settlement itself and at some point, one or two of them will be completed so I'll replace those buildings with the 4th Goods building and finish it up quickly. Feels more efficient but it probably takes the same amount of time overall.

Kesto11

My favorite part is that you have to burn the city to the ground and murder the vast majority of your population for . . . diplomacy? "Okay kiddies, go run yourselves off a cliff so Daddy can build pretty stuff to unlock techs, then repopulate the city just to commit the next act of genocide a week later."

No wonder Genghis Khan had so many descendants.