• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for the Mughal Empire

Lothar123

I get why people say it's boring. On the bright side, I'm kind of enjoying knowing that I'm doing everything I reasonably can in this settlement while only having to check it every 4 hours. It's kind of nice not feeling like I need to be collecting every 5 or 15 minutes to keep the first goods building going.

Joeyjojojo

It's kind of nice not feeling like I need to be collecting every 5 or 15 minutes to keep the first goods building going
I agree, that is kinda nice, though the issue is you can only keep 1 going...and that's it for a really long time. Also, Egypt is much better from that low stress perspective since coin collection is approaching meaningless and the goods can be set to 8 hr productions (and it has the best secondary building among all settlements). I am doing this one, but imo, and notwithstanding the above comment, the coin collection issue is really bad--worse than Aztecs which was my least favorite settlement before this came out.

BruteForceAttack

1 day in on the new settlements, I thought I might get goods from the embassy, but seems the 3 buildings I have for it don't count.
Looks like I will be waiting for days to collect enough rupees from my bhavan, at 50/4h, that's already 3-4 days just to get my hands on enough goods.
Won't try it on any other worlds atm, that's for sure, lost as to what intentions are, if there's nothing to do other than collect from housing every 4 hours

Stole layout from Beta, 21 houses

1628799291366.png

Kayaker083

Is it my game or do you have to sit for multiple days collecting 51 rupees every 4 hours until you have enough to make 40 rice and 10 sarees, only to get a building that gives you 206 rupees every 8 hours? You finally get a building that produces some coins every hour, but you need 77 rice and 8 sarees to get that one. Am I missing something, this is fun game play? This was actually a "good development idea" that was "approved" for the settlement? I thought the Aztec settlement was crap, this Mugal one is worse.

Dominator - X

Is it my game or do you have to sit for multiple days collecting 51 rupees every 4 hours until you have enough to make 40 rice and 10 sarees, only to get a building that gives you 206 rupees every 8 hours? You finally get a building that produces some coins every hour, but you need 77 rice and 8 sarees to get that one. Am I missing something, this is fun game play? This was actually a "good development idea" that was "approved" for the settlement? I thought the Aztec settlement was crap, this Mugal one is worse.
Until you get to the 4th advancement, it is going to be a slug race. Unless you spend diamonds. Which, IMO, INNO counts on by the impatient.
A little consolation: The Embassy gives 800 RU every 24 hours. :cool:

Kayaker083

Can hardly wait to see how beautiful yet horrible the next settlement will be...
If only they would invest half as much effort into the settlement mechanics as they do the artwork it would be amazing...
Yep, the artwork is better than the game mechanics. Too bad this was voted on and approved. It is not like someone built this themselves, but it was a team effort.

Joeyjojojo

Stole layout from Beta, 21 houses

1628799291366.png
I think that start makes the coin problem even worse. That's 1 extra house but 7 more roads than the 20 house setup...pretty sure it's not worth spending an extra 1400 Ru to get an extra 51/4hrs. Making roads free in this settlement, as they are in Vikings/Japan would be a really big improvement for the early going. Still slow, but wouldn't require exact setups/avoiding deleting roads when switching to culture buildings...

edit: I think the 20 house 14 road setup was from Uber...

Kayaker083

You can get 22 houses up to generate the 28,000 rupees you need to build the next builds. It will take about 4 days to generate those coins. What is worse, you have to do this 9 or 10 more times to get the final upgrade to the reward building, AND you lose days with each advancement of the settlement. This means you won't be seeing very many minarets. Could Aztecs get any worse, yep! lol Ridiculous game play!! Redonkulous even.

gandalf55

We would love to hear your feedback about The Mughal Empire!
You can find the announcement here.

Hi There,

I had finished the AZTECS and was introduced to a new Settlement that I had never seen before - the MUGHALS.

It was very interesting, however, I would to mention that when I looked at the Rice Paddies, awaiting enough Rupees, in order to set up the Rice Production, because the Rupee requirement is printed in Red, I assume, it is so dark that I cannot see what amount of Rupees that are required to start the Rice production.

Is there any way to change the font or lighten up that frame?

Your thoughts????Forge - Mughal Rice Needs - Untitled-3.jpg

Regards,

gandalf55

boeffie

Absolutely best thing about it is that it can just ramble on in the background. fp producing is great, but not going to go a year trying to get there for it.