• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for the Mughal Empire

Csernya

The rupee requirements for making overpriced goods are WAY out of whack with the time needed to make rupees. Why give 2 buildings at the start that increase diplomacy when you need the space for 7 - 10 days to collect from houses to get to the next step? A 500 rupee quest reward is like spitting in the ocean to make it wet.

Suggestions for reducing the time needed to complete the settlement in less time than it took Genghis Khan to build his empire:
1. Free roads
2. Reduce goods cost to 500/4hr and 1000/8hr production
3. Move the diplomatic building in the third step to the first or second step, with fewer goods required to get it so we can make rupees.
4. Have the water canals and alleys produce rupees (or a rupee boost) instead of just diplomacy, like the Shrines did.
5. Increase the value of shards from Flying Island so it can start paying its way and give us another reason to visit Moghuls every 4 hours.

Tytan the Great

On a bright side, after playing it for a day and reading all the feedback, it gives me complete confidence in abandoning it and never look back, focus all my energy to instead keep cranking out Egypt nonstop for the next 6 months. By my estimate, I can do one run though in about 7-8 days. That’s one fully leveled obelisk per month, definitely worth it and much more enjoyable gameplay.

Lowgoaty the Old

Good grief I have 12 bhavans. Together they produce 612 rupees in 4 hours. It takes 1000 rupees for production to gain 5 goods. I have two goods buildings. I have to alternate the building productions. Plus the pathways cost rupees too. Was the development team afraid to tell the designer that a game so difficult will not be popular because “Nobody’s Got Time For That.” Get real people! A game is suppose to be fun, not frustrating. What are you thinking? Increase the amount the bhavens produce and decrease the amount of time it takes to produce. Did I tell you that I have 12 bhavens….12!! They can’t produce enough rupees to get 2 goods buildings in production at the same time. I bought 2 plots and used 2 picks, five of those “canal things” . Three on one side two on the other side of the large palace. They are so large and give so little. Shame on you for not thinking this through.

I started this empire and gave up after three days. Yes it is pretty. Yes the buildings are impressive. But that is about the only appeal. It’s not up to the standards of the other settlements. I have played all three of the other settlements and finished two, and I’m disappointed in this one. Yes you get plenty of time to finish, but I don’t have the patience to spend a week with such limited rupees and only one building slowly collecting goods. It’s boring and I have lost all interest. I abandoned it.

boeffie

Right on the nail Tytan. I am going to let it run on the one wolrd, and continue with Egypt repeats on my main. Definitely not as beautiful, but also about a 100x more exciting (that is, still not very much, but then excitement isn't a settlement feature)
I have 18 days to go, chances are I won't finish within that time, as I'm bound to forget to collect the rent on my houses every 4 hours :)

lupo1023

need to move the currency producing building to the first advancement. (all the other settlements are that way.) allow the player to get in on the set dynamic, start working on the 'mini game' from the beginning, and produce more goods earlier. otherwise, residential buildings need to produce way more rupees. adding rupee rewards for quests was a good idea but also needs to be way more. another option might be to increase probability of x4 goods for the production buildings.

Kayaker083

Yea baby! Just spent 5 days collecting enough rupees to build 50 goods, AND I need to make 700 rice. This settlement sucks!!!

Last edited:

SnowyNinja

1 day in on the new settlements, I thought I might get goods from the embassy, but seems the 3 buildings I have for it don't count.
Looks like I will be waiting for days to collect enough rupees from my bhavan, at 50/4h, that's already 3-4 days just to get my hands on enough goods.
Won't try it on any other worlds atm, that's for sure, lost as to what intentions are, if there's nothing to do other than collect from housing every 4 hours
same thing they need to do something about that

Tyranna Wrecks

The Mughals is gorgeous but the game itself is HORRIBLE! There's no good way to raise the funds to build the goods - and the strings of addons, as well as the size of the main building, makes for lots of wasted space. Frustrating and near impossible. No minigame to help make up lack of goods. This one could be fun but is not now! They needed to beta this longer.

boeffie

I have 12 days left, and am still trying to get to the chhatri, lol.
I don't think you should blame the beta though, sounds like they told them time and again some things needed looking at.
I will let it run it's 2-3 months course to get to the end, then never again look at it

Lothar123

Quest 15 seems to be out of place, doesn't it? Quest 14 requires you to have enough diplomacy to unlock the Lotus Flower Farm, quest 16 requires you to have a Lotus Flower Farm, and quest 17 requires you to produce lotus flowers. Why, then, does quest 15 require you to produce basmati and saree? It seems like Inno transposed quests 14 and 15.

Toppcatt

I would also like to add, that it would be really nice, and a miracle too, if Inno could for even ONE time, implement something new or a change, and do so with NO bugs in it.

This new Settlement is not even possible to finish in time to get the best time Reward, because of the "bug" that has it so that the Diplomacy does NOT stack for/with the Diplomacy buildings, like it says it will on the pop-ups for both of them.

Then when you add in that both Diplomacy buildings are larger than the first ones available in all the other previous Settlements (they're either 2x3 or 3x2, vs the 2x2 ones), and that those buildings also produced what was needed to make the "Goods" for the Settlements, AND that there isn't any 1x1 buildings for Diplomacy, means that Players would have to either spend Diamonds (which is probably the reason why they made this Settlement like this), and/or forget all about EVER finishing it for the best time Reward.

The Lady Redneck

One thing I think this settlement really does prove 100%. OK we may have suspected it for a while. But now we know for certain. That there can be no-one at all left at INNO who actually PLAYS the game as a player does. They more or less ignored the feedback from Beta. And are blythly going along with their heads buried in the sand. Probably looking for the next cheap game they can bolt on for the next Event and tweak to make it look like they actually designed it.