• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.187

The new info screen windows are better on my eyes. I like the change.

I'll let you know about the fireworks and all when I hop to the next era later this month, lol.

DarthTormentor

More annoying cosmetic changes? Why instead you add buttons to DISABLE all that stuff, like new era fireworks, the event list appearing every 5mins if I need to refresh the page like 3 or 4 times in that time, or even make the new message system easier for GB swaps (like a tab only for "GB grow" or "GB swappings")? All guilds where I had been had has been doing hard efforts to move swap threads to guild tab, cuz those mails are very important to be taken as "social" malis... =0o
And do you REALLY want to make a change to improve the game radically, without getting negative feedback? Terminate once and for all with the pest of all cheaty and dishonest snipers of GBs spots, adding a simple button of confirmation for the GB owner, allowing non-guild donors putting their FPs in another's GB. Is very simple (I'm not a very skilled programmer, but it has to be simple in a browser) to add a dialog with 3 simple buttons with the question "MrJohnDoe wants to add 200FP to your Arc" (for example) and the buttons doing a "YES", "NO" and "Check the Arc first". Not allowing this is like agreeing to dishonest playing from those greedy players that only farms FP from their monstrous Arcs putting their FPs everywhere they want, and ruining hardworking efforts of those like me that don't have their Arcs so big to make only the 1.9x insurance of GB spot locks, and that only does swaps by the slow method in their guilds. Thanks for listening this purposal, but infinite thanks if you take it into consideration or even working on it... >)

Last edited by a moderator:

boeffie

I have seen no info regarding the changes made to the guild treasury logs.

They used to be 2 weeks, then went to 1 month, then back to 2 weeks, and now only ONE week ????

I understand maybe few people look at them, but for those, they can be really important, so can you please at least announce when you are making changes like that?