• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.188

*Arturis*

I think I need a new era/age, not more event or settlement, we have enough of those, could the game developers focus on getting the core game play content rather non important features?

boeffie

I have posted elsewhere, but can't find it any more, so will ask here.

With updates over the last months, the guild treasury logs have been changed, they have gone from 2 weeks, to 1 month, to 2 weeks, now to 1 week.

I have seen nothing about it in any of the update info. 1 week is very short, for checking on expenditure re GvG or GBG, or a control on collecting etc.
Could it be brought back to at least 2 weeks again?

Cheesecakee

Graphical bug affecting mobile (iOS) version:
When fighting a 2-wave army, the wave 2 troops shown after defeating wave 1 are the wave 1 troops, though the actual wave 2 troops are different. I’ll try to get a screenshot next time it happens,

Dominator - X

When fighting a 2-wave army, the wave 2 troops shown after defeating wave 1 are the wave 1 troops, though the actual wave 2 troops are different. I’ll try to get a screenshot next time it happens,
There is a bug forum for bug issues.

I saw that too, and was confused AF for a second.

lemur

Hey ... Thanks for making the game suddenly unplayable on Opera – for no apparent reason.