• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.190

Henuses

The box does not make complete sense to me. Luckily the part of where I would click on the box and it just show % instead of cost seems to have been resolved.

In different cities it seems to stay at a cost of 5 diamonds. Odd that the cost stays the same if I have 1 supply building to collect from or twenty. Also I had manually collected from all supply buildings and upon clicking on the collect icon it still said 5 diamonds. Note: I didn't go past the initial clicking on the icon because I once did and had a difficult time of getting out of the next section of the button as clicking outside of the box didn't release me. I think I had to backspace or reload game (can't remember which but didn't want to be 'trapped' again).

The collect icon also mention some thing about getting FP and some other stuff that makes no sense to me like exiting without collecting from any buildings. I assume these are options but they are not explained in an articulate and easily understandable way (at least not for me).

I fully support the developers finding creative ways of keeping the lights on! For people that pay money (kind of like shareware, if you enjoy something contribute to the developers) there probably shouldn't be a lot of guess work involved in how items and the game works.

Take care,
Henuses

Henuses

Where's the update? Why isn't it linked?
I believe the announcement mentioned it will go live on the upcoming Wednesday. Do desktop devices need a link to update? I ask as mobile gets a push through the Play Store or (I assume) Apple mobile system.

Take care,
Henuses

UnStopaBull

I noticed a major lag in fighting (mobile) the last week of the last BG season. Some others in guild notices it as well. This seemed to start after my game did an auto update early last week. Has this been addressed?

Lannister the Rich

I'm suuuuuper happy that Collect All is finally coming to mobile! Thank you, devs!

In different cities it seems to stay at a cost of 5 diamonds. Odd that the cost stays the same if I have 1 supply building to collect from or twenty.
It's only 5 diamonds. I'd rather them not adjust it to some % of buildings, because then it would probably cost more. It's always worked on the PC like this. Just don't use it if you don't like it. Pretty much everyone I know is excited about it.