• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.192

Jern2017

I'm surprised they're already adding the House of Horrors, given that the Halloween event only ended a couple of weeks ago. I'm glad I have some upgrades left from the event, I should get another fully upgraded House of Horrors soon.

polarbarez

Not sure if the new desktop side panel is working properly...as I was using my BG the available uses count never changes and I could no longer hover
over the icon to get a remaining uses count.

Kranyar the Mysterious

I like the updated sidebar, much easier to see charges, just wish it was similarly easy on mobile to see charges through a collapsible sidebar instead of having to go into each building to see them (and yes I know what we have on mobile is much better than it used to be with no way to know charges, but doesn't mean it shouldn't be improved even more).

PlaneJanes

I was wondering how some members sell unattached military units in the antique dealer? I cannot see any way to do it.

Vger

I was wondering how some members sell unattached military units in the antique dealer? I cannot see any way to do it.
You can't sell military units to the AD.
The things you see for sale in the AD are not things being sold by other players. They are being sold by INNO.