• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.195

Kranyar the Mysterious

Ahh, January 6th. On beta it says The update to 1.195 will take place on XX.XX. I was wondering if it was posted there early this morning by mistake. Looks like a decent bug fix update, not much in the way of feature changes.

LadyPetronella

Good Day, Ever since the current update I have been lagging badly and locking up when trying to switch to Culture, GE or GBG or just to load the game. It is alomst un-playable. Is this "working as inteded" or is this an issue that needs to be looked into? Thank you.

LadyKyrith

I will have to agree with LadyPetronella. The game has been lagging on loading and it is very hard to get into any instances, Culture, GE, GBG. Can this be researched or LadyPetronella and I the only ones having this issue?

DeletedUser

Tavern lags to the point of sometimes needing a game reload when going into tavern shop now.

[QUOTE PERSON=kbatchlo]All I am getting now is buildings on a blue background. Looks like I am done for today.[/QUOTE]
Same

Dominator - X

"Incidents could sometimes appear behind the Arctic Harbor or the Oceanic Terminal, where they would be impossible to spot. We made sure they are always visible now."

Sure wish you would do the same for incidents on the roads. Being as though we can't see behind and between buildings, it makes it very difficult to locate them if they even exist. Why would INNO care if they are impossible to spot behind the Arctic Harbor or the Oceanic Terminal , yet don't care if the same issue exists on the roads?

Graviton

My guess is because the Arctic Harbor and Oceanic Terminal are stationary, but you can move buildings, therefore incidents on roads aren't always hidden. Not that I disagree with you about road incidents being occasionally annoying, but there is a difference.

DeletedUser

"Incidents could sometimes appear behind the Arctic Harbor or the Oceanic Terminal, where they would be impossible to spot. We made sure they are always visible now."

Sure wish you would do the same for incidents on the roads. Being as though we can't see behind and between buildings, it makes it very difficult to locate them if they even exist. Why would INNO care if they are impossible to spot behind the Arctic Harbor or the Oceanic Terminal , yet don't care if the same issue exists on the roads?

Pro tip (Only on mobile) : Be in move mode and grab your largest footprint GB and then move it all over your city. It will hover up all the incidents for you..

OriolesFan64

It's working on Chrome again, where the old version had all kinds of problems due to the "graphic card" issue. I don't know what FOE did, but thanks.

Dominator - X

My guess is because the Arctic Harbor and Oceanic Terminal are stationary, but you can move buildings, therefore incidents on roads aren't always hidden. Not that I disagree with you about road incidents being occasionally annoying, but there is a difference.
I could not care less about the daily, non-event incidents. However, when they include event "currency" it can make a difference in the outcome of the event (rewards ETC.). It also makes no sense that a person can drag their Traz on mobile and collect those incidents, while it does not do the same on PC. Having to move buildings out of the way just to see if there is an incident (there may be none) or employing the blind click method on the roads behind all buildings, is ridiculous.

Please find a better way INNO.

DeletedUser

I am aware of that tip, but I rarely if ever use mobile. Therefore, my comment. Thanks though.

Me neither but it comes in handy when event currency is tied into events and your city has 3-4 single lane incidents that you can't see.

Johnny B. Goode

Yeah, I usually don't have issues, but the last couple of days the lag has been horrendous. I use Firefox and am getting lag on every world with every action in every area of the game. No problems with other software/programs/sites.