• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.197

• We fixed an issue where collecting Guild Goods from Great Buildings were also counting towards quest requirements.

Care to elaborate on that? Would that mean that any guild goods collected from Great Buildings ARE NOT counted towards quest requirements (er, events) now?!

Kranyar the Mysterious

Care to elaborate on that? Would that mean that any guild goods collected from Great Buildings ARE NOT counted towards quest requirements (er, events) now?!
They were never supposed to be counted, and until recently weren't (until a bug was introduced).

SoH and other event buildings that provide goods to your guild treasury will still count towards quests.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Does a name change automatically change the user name here on the forums as well? Not sure I ever saw an answer or application of that on the Beta forum to know.

IskandarAZ

Does a name change automatically change the user name here on the forums as well? Not sure I ever saw an answer or application of that on the Beta forum to know.
Forge of Empires now utilizes a link between the game and the forum, in order to prevent spam bots from registering to the forum. If you change your username,, your forum name should change too.

TitanMeee

After five yrs, am not really concerned with changing the name, though I might try and modify it, IF I could only figure out how ??? lol Must be like starting a city wide message, meaning can't do it from pc, only by mobile, question mark ??

FredFrickin

This is the single worst "Improvement" should be called a bug
  • "You can now easily jump from a production building to another by simply clicking in the arrows (left and right). Also, upon clicking on a production option, it will automatically move to the next production building, so you don't need to open every building manually anymore."
Reason 1 - It does not go in the order I prefer, I could live with this if it wasn't buggy in the production buildings selection
Reason 2 - It will not let me skip my blacksmiths that I keep for quests, it keeps returning to them before the rest of the buildings are done. Skip once it should not bring the building up again!
Reason 3 - It resets my view and zooms in fully, and on my Windows touchscreen tablet means I have to reboot because I cannot zoom out after this "Improvement" or Bug would be more correct.
I could get used to the jumping to other next production building but why does it have to screw up my view settings? Where is the option switch to shut this off? I guess the goal is to make the game unenjoyable.

~FredF