• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.197

TakenAlready

The ability to give assignments to multiple building of similar types saves a great deal of time and that is wonderful; however, the zoom and relocate is detestable since it can lead to unwanted and premature clicking of other buildings and always leads to an extra click to re-minimize. Would, in my opinion, be better if both the location and zoom remained unchanged.

JoyfulRider

Production building feedback:

For any busy production building got opened means, navigation arrows are disabled. Enabling the arrows will make the users to see other similar busy production building in the same menu if they want to change or verify in it. Now users have to open each building one by one.

Please see the attached image for feedback context.

Posted as an idea unfortunately,

Attachments

• enablenavigationarrow.png
    enablenavigationarrow.png
    363.1 KB · Views: 5

RazorbackPirate

Production building feedback:

For any busy production building got opened means, navigation arrows are disabled. Enabling the arrows will make the users to see other similar busy production building in the same menu if they want to change or verify in it. Now users have to open each building one by one.

Please see the attached image for feedback context.

Posted as an idea unfortunately,
No. Just, no.

The dialog box is annoying enough as it is. I've rarely needed to verify or change a production, when I do, I know it right away without the need to be 'reminded' every time I need to set a production. We don't need this dumb box as it is. Let's not make add more useless features to it, only to further slow down game play.

Nice2HaveU

Users have to open each building one by one.

Agree for this. Nice feedback and made me thinking why not for first time also with manual effort. User should decide even for first time manually. If users click the arrow and then auto zooms to the city building, it will fit correctly. Really helpful feature in my opinion, with your suggested feedback it will make the consistency of improvement on it.

Many gets annoyed already with auto zoom, why to make them not get annoyed on opening working buildings. It is like giving consistency for getting annoyed too :)

Also don't like the auto-zoom, but I would be even more interested why it's only tolerated to complain about in this thread? People have tried to file bug reports which have been closed as "not a bug". I mean, really?

On another note: I just needed to close the "a princely gift" popup for I-don't-know-how-many times. Probably related to the Auto-advance collection... err... "feature"?
Every time "A Princely Gift" pops up, I have to click on it 19 times. I do not feel inclined to spend real money after doing that.