• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.197

boeffie

Thanks for the 'jumping' of the production buildings. Makes for a lot less clicking.
I understand the unzoom can be irritating for some, though is no problem on PC.
I have not experienced the blacksmith problem yet, agree any building you have moved away from should not push itself back in the list

tstar99

i hate what you did with the supply buildings. it doesn't allow you to access the one you want. it should have been left alone. and i'm on PC. give a kid a toy and they think they have to play with it constantly. also the zoom problem is an annoyance.

Last edited:

Vger

Zoom, and it scrolls the city. I think it tries to center around the buildings you set productions for?
Seems to be a PC only issue, mobile doesn't do this.
It's very annoying. The time saved is lost because you have to fix the zoom level and pan back to the view you started with.

Possibil8ys

They were never supposed to be counted, and until recently weren't (until a bug was introduced).

SoH and other event buildings that provide goods to your guild treasury will still count towards quests.
Given the number of goods requested at times in the recent game, this will slam the brakes on my fulfillment of quests. I've placed my emphasis on goods collection in my choices of GBs rather than focus on goods buildings which change as our ages/eras progress. We build our cities based on all the abilities of each building....how can one building's daily production be more legitimate than another's?

boeffie

guild goods produced by GB never counted towards the donation quests.
Those quests show up rarely, and even before the advent of the SoH, which do count (and it's very nice), was it such a hardship to donate some extra goods to your guild?

AnastasiaBelle

I understand some people like it but as far as I'm concerned I think it takes away from part of the fun of playing this game. It's nice to take your time and do things manually. I am also not a fan of the zoom feature I wish somehow there was a way to remove the scroll and the zoom for people won't don't want it. Thank you. :confused:

Tony 85 the Generous

This is the single worst "Improvement" should be called a bug
  • "You can now easily jump from a production building to another by simply clicking in the arrows (left and right). Also, upon clicking on a production option, it will automatically move to the next production building, so you don't need to open every building manually anymore."
Reason 1 - It does not go in the order I prefer, I could live with this if it wasn't buggy in the production buildings selection
Reason 2 - It will not let me skip my blacksmiths that I keep for quests, it keeps returning to them before the rest of the buildings are done. Skip once it should not bring the building up again!
Reason 3 - It resets my view and zooms in fully, and on my Windows touchscreen tablet means I have to reboot because I cannot zoom out after this "Improvement" or Bug would be more correct.
I could get used to the jumping to other next production building but why does it have to screw up my view settings? Where is the option switch to shut this off?
I absolutely hate the production building one. It is slowing me way down. I wish there was a way to turn it off.
I don't hate it yet. So far so good. I do wish there were more options (controls) available to the player in settings control panel. This could be one, another could be to re-enable the quest abort pop-up box (instead of having to contact support to do so).
And yes, why does the production change the zoom? It appears to zoom to the last building. I am on Win10 and Chrome with no issue zooming out. But why zoom in? Why focus on the last building?

I suspect most players have buildings of the same type together (most that I have seen do, as do I). Collect only from one type at a time then restart the production.