• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.197

Acolyte

I can get used to the quick loading of multiple buildings. But am definitely in agreement with disabling the zoom. It is annoying. Yes, I can zoom back out, but should not have to.
I also have to agree with Sparky above. The name change ability, albeit can be useful, does seem to allow for player abuse. Perhaps there should be a way to look at a players name history, so that it can be seen if a possible guild recruit has a past of changing names.

FluffyPhoenix

I dig the building feature. Since I have a dozen goods buildings in one world and a good 50 buildings I use for 24-hour quests, this saves me a lot of time since I can just hold down 1, 2, or 6 for them.

saknika

"You can now easily jump from a production building to another by simply clicking in the arrows (left and right). Also, upon clicking on a production option, it will automatically move to the next production building, so you don't need to open every building manually anymore."

This is great, except when you don't want it. I had my blacksmith farm still planted from the event, and every time I close out of the screen (intending to set things manually until I got around to removing them) it zeros in on the last building I was on, which is annoying. Please remove the zoom-to feature upon closing the window (or make it an option). Also, it didn't cycle all my buildings (because I ended up removing all my blacksmiths to make my life easier), and I got most of them and then had to start fresh with a new cycle to get the rest.

Overall I honestly feel like this one had the best of intentions, but the way it has been implemented is more annoying than not. It's going to be a real hassle during events when we all put up extra buildings to meet the 59837602457239625943 five-minute productions we have to do several times over.

UP ONLINE

So now we can change are name
What Will Stop the player If He is kicked from the guild and just changes his name just to get back in to that same guild he was kicked from

Kranyar the Mysterious

=
Perhaps there should be a way to look at a players name history, so that it can be seen if a possible guild recruit has a past of changing names.
This was asked for on beta, but met with silence. Doubt there will be anything implemented.

My suggestion, if you get a new request to join (especially about a week or two after you kick someone for cause), look them up on foestats, and if they don't have any back history that'll indicate when they changed their name (unless the database sites add the name change somehow).

Better yet, note some key features when you kick someone, like their ranking points. Then if a new player shows up with a starting point matching the ranking points you noted, you probably have a match. A lot of work, and probably a waste of time, but it is a potential work around.

Zatrikon

If I want to zoom in, I'll zoom in, I don't need Inno zooming for me.
Exactly! What possible benefit could this be to ANYONE? Why would I want to zoom in on the building I just set a production in? The building I just set a production in is the one building you know I DON'T need to look at!

And this problem also occurs in the Cultural Settlements, where it's also extremely annoying. And in some cases, even more so, because one might set the money-production buildings to short times to speed up money production.

If goods produced by GBs no longer count towards Goods quests, then I guess I'll be skipping a lot of goods quests and deleting some GBs. This is a serious nerf. Some of us have spent a lot of Forge Points leveling up GBs that produce goods. Now we lose a lot of the benefit of that. And there seems to be some confusion about this. As I read the announcement, it sounds like it refers to "Gather Goods" quests, but some people in this thread have interpreted it as "Donate Goods" quests. I could be wrong in the way I read it.

So which is it?
A) GB production no longer counts for Gather Goods quests, or
B) GB production no longer counts for Donate Goods quests, or
C) Both A and B.

(B) is only slightly annoying to me, but it's not really a problem. (A) would be a serious problem, IMO.

anders16

Exactly! What possible benefit could this be to ANYONE? Why would I want to zoom in on the building I just set a production in? The building I just set a production in is the one building you know I DON'T need to look at!

And this problem also occurs in the Cultural Settlements, where it's also extremely annoying. And in some cases, even more so, because one might set the money-production buildings to short times to speed up money production.

If goods produced by GBs no longer count towards Goods quests, then I guess I'll be skipping a lot of goods quests and deleting some GBs. This is a serious nerf. Some of us have spent a lot of Forge Points leveling up GBs that produce goods. Now we lose a lot of the benefit of that. And there seems to be some confusion about this. As I read the announcement, it sounds like it refers to "Gather Goods" quests, but some people in this thread have interpreted it as "Donate Goods" quests. I could be wrong in the way I read it.

So which is it?
C) Both A and B.

(B) is only slightly annoying to me, but it's not really a problem. (A) would be a serious problem, IMO.
I am 99% sure it is B.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Given the number of goods requested at times in the recent game, this will slam the brakes on my fulfillment of quests. I've placed my emphasis on goods collection in my choices of GBs rather than focus on goods buildings which change as our ages/eras progress. We build our cities based on all the abilities of each building....how can one building's daily production be more legitimate than another's?
Guild Goods donation quests, not general goods quest requirements. This fixes a bug where guild goods donated to your guild treasury (Arc, Atomium, Observatory) counted towards quests asking you to donate goods to your guild treasury.

So which is it?
C) Both A and B.

It is B. It was a bug that was only recently introduced. This fixes that.

Zatrikon

Guild Goods donation quests, not general goods quest requirements. This fixes a bug where guild goods donated to your guild treasury (Arc, Atomium, Observatory) counted towards quests asking you to donate goods to your guild treasury.

It is B. It was a bug that was only recently introduced. This fixes that.
If that's the case, and it appears that it is, then I have no problem with it.

But I still want that stupid zoom thing fixed, though.

Zuldan

An option in account settings to turn this on or off would be nice. :rolleyes:
"You can now easily jump from a production building to another by simply clicking in the arrows (left and right). Also, upon clicking on a production option, it will automatically move to the next production building, so you don't need to open every building manually anymore."