• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.199

Vger

Really? You fixed THIS:
  • Upon upgrading your Terrace Farm, the new population was being calculated with some delay. This issue has been fixed now.
Wow, I bet people were really jumping up and down complaining about that. I know I've personally never upgraded a Terrace Farm, but I always check my population after every time I don't do that.

That must be so annoying!.

Speaking of annoying, you fixed that before you fixed the zoom thing? WTF?

Even Kurt admitted it in the last live Q&A:
"But, yeah, I understand the zoom thing is pretty annoying."
See 19:00 here

But, yeah, I know how excited people will be about that TF fix. Me either.

Emberguard

Really? You fixed THIS:
[...]
Updates are done several versions in advance. Sometimes bug fixes can be added to a version that‘s about to be released, sometimes it’s just too far along towards release date to do so.

Unless you have access to the internal information you have no way of knowing when that particular bug was worked on: before or after the zoom was introduced

CaptainKirk1234

Really? You fixed THIS:
  • Upon upgrading your Terrace Farm, the new population was being calculated with some delay. This issue has been fixed now.
Wow, I bet people were really jumping up and down complaining about that. I know I've personally never upgraded a Terrace Farm, but I always check my population after every time I don't do that.

That must be so annoying!.

Even Kurt admitted it in the last live Q&A:
"But, yeah, I understand the zoom thing is pretty annoying."
See 19:00 here

But, yeah, I know how excited people will be about that TF fix. Me either.
Its probably just a thing to fight clicker bots, the zoom I mean. If it zooms in to a slightly different place every time the clicker bots cant scroll out. Or that is my understanding of it.

RazorbackPirate

Why is the abort option on the quests now so much slower than before the changes, it happened exactly to same on Beta
after the last changes there, now you have to wait for it to decide whether to allow the option.
It has been stated on Beta that the delay has been added intentionally. The obvious reason being to slow down the completion of RQs. It is also further theorized the real reason is to slow down those using clicker bots. Similar to the theorized reason behind the forced zoom in the 'improved' production box.

So once again Inno decides to make everyone suffer because Inno allows the few to continue to abuse the system Inno put in place. Sucks that kicking the players using the bots isn't an option, I guess they must buy diamonds too. So the masses suffer, the cheaters merely slowed, not thwarted.

If left unchecked, this is the trend that will kill the game. Make the game increasingly unplayable to slow the cheaters they won't kick. Cheaters unaffected by the change, they're not clicking the mouse anyway. But the rest are affected. Every day, every click. More and more stuff to do in game and now Inno decides to make the basics slower to execute. Not smart business.

There is no point at which slowing down the game makes a bot NOT profitable. In fact, every slow down gives further justification to the bot, increasing the benefits to those who use them. But there is a point the game becomes unplayable for the masses who don't cheat. Does Inno really want to start testing which one of these becomes the proverbial straw for various players?

Kick the cheaters, no matter who they are. In fact, a few long time, high profile accounts on each world suddenly disappearing would largely stop it cold, but instead Inno will now subject the honest player base to 1,000 cuts until we've finally had enough..

Everyone has their own breaking point. What's yours?

Why is the abort option on the quests now so much slower than before the changes, it happened exactly to same on Beta
after the last changes there, now you have to wait for it to decide whether to allow the option.

This is ridiculously slow now. Recurring quests and the Chateau have been a staple of the game for a very long time now and for Inno to hinder us in our use of game features is just plain stupid.

Joeyjojojo

Count me among those who do not like the slow down in the quest aborting. This is another update in which Inno has implemented a change that makes playing less enjoyable. I don't understand why they want to make the playing experience worse, but I do suspect that I will play less as a result of this one.

Edit/update: so it doesn't affect mobile. I used to play mobile only, but found several things about browser that I really liked. I've been playing more since starting to play browser more, but this will probably mean back to mobile for a lot of things (collections in particular) but that does still mean less total time playing. Probably a good thing for me, but not for Inno ;)

Last edited:
I had read all the complaints on the BETA server about this and today I find it implemented on the live servers. Inno claims "This delay has been added to prevent exploiting of the recurring questline."

But punishing my play style with this type of change is really insidious and poorly thought out by Inno. Inno has condoned (and improved) cancelling of RQs as a standard/regular/normal play style for years. This change has hobbled my CF(L97) that I've invested many thousands of FPs into to enhance my daily play. Now it may cause me to change my play style until Inno ruins the next one. There must be a better way to stop players from "exploiting" it. Daily limit? Monitor to find the outliers and boot 'em? Shouldn't be that difficult to find players that get over 9K fights in a day . . .

I hope others post their displeasure as well and Inno comes up with a better way to fix this then ruining the game for others.

-StK