• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.199

RazorbackPirate

I know about that. The question then becomes why did they not move immediately as they said they would on the live servers?
Seems no one but you expected to see a fix prior to the 1.200 update, which should happen this coming week. Now that it's fixed on Beta and seems to be working as expected, they can include it in the update bundle.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yup. Just like it was fully tested and it didnt blow up the first time. /sarcasm

They removed the part that does that ridiculous delay probably not the whole routine that caused it in the first place. IMACS and ITIL are a thing and I feel better with them using some of the concepts from the two and not just ripping the module back out and hoping it works.

Just An Observer

Seems no one but you expected to see a fix prior to the 1.200 update, which should happen this coming week. Now that it's fixed on Beta and seems to be working as expected, they can include it in the update bundle.

IMMEDIATE means IMMEDIATE. Had INNO said that they would have fixed the delay on the next update, only then would I have no cause to complain. They did not say that.

I took them at their word. They did not follow through on that promise. The recursion work has been turned from a task into more of a slog for almost two weeks. Color me disappointed.

RazorbackPirate

IMMEDIATE means IMMEDIATE. Had INNO said that they would have fixed the delay on the next update, only then would I have no cause to complain. They did not say that.

I took them at their word. They did not follow through on that promise. The recursion work has been turned from a task into more of a slog for almost two weeks. Color me disappointed.
Blah, blah, blah. Petulant child isn't a good look on you.

RazorbackPirate

Your failures to comprehend the situation on my end regarding recursion duties as well as not knowing the definition of a common word in the English language shows a lack of empathy and intelligence on your end.
You ain't special. We're all dealing with this annoying issue, one click at a time. I also understand the word immediate. What's more, I understand it in the context of business in general, and Inno, specifically. In business, immediate is not quite as immediate as crying for your sippy cup.

I'm honestly surprised they've dealt with it so quickly. I expected a month or more, if ever.

Lack of empathy, I'll cop to. Intelligence, you could not be more wrong.

Algona

Well let's see if the numbers go down dramatically.

I guess dramatic is in the eye of the beholder.

On Mar 3 when you posted that quote, the top ranked player had 1.450 M fights.

On Apr 3 they had 1.617 M fights.

167K fights last month versus the 200K average they had the previous 4 months.

Is a 17% reduction dramatic?

Congratulations to the top player for breaking 4 Billion RP. The trend is they will break 2M fights mark some time in June. Impressive.

----------

On another topic, I wonder if INNO figured out how to stop whatever RQ exploit it was that caused them to take the action that triggered the majority of responses in this thread?