• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.200

RazorbackPirate

While I greatly appreciate this part of the announcement,
  • Following feedback, we have removed the zoom that happens after the Production Arrow (the feature that allows you to cycle through and set goods and supplies productions on a dedicated dialogue).
There seems to be a giant, glaring omission to this update. Knowing its been fixed on Beta, where is the announcement that the RQ Abort delay is being included in this update? You're seriously going to make us suffer with this for another few weeks until you get around to it? Really? That's how you're going to do us?

Patience with this game and your company is wearing very thin lately. Trust? Largely gone.

edblr

This change:

• We have fixed an exploit that allowed players to generate endless coins and supplies.

unfairly punishes those that do not use Bots to cycle thru recurring quests. in B, and I fear SAV, at 13+ recurring quests, it takes about 1/2 minute to cyc;e thru, and if one is putting 2000+ fps on a high level GB, that can take 5 minutes. Ruins that part of the game
There must be a better way to stop the bots than adding a delay for every recurring quest.

phredtwl

How was this implemented? Some number of abort quests / time period? If so, what are those numbers? Is it a rolling average? A set number per day? What?

edblr

rather than a immediate sequence to the next quest , there is now a perceptible pause before the next recurring quest appears. If yhou have 10 or 13 recurring quests (SAM/SAAB) and I would guess more in SAV, it takes ~30 seconds (SAAB) to cycle thru. When you dump 2000 FPs on a GB at 200 per quest (OK, after 1000 you put 1000 on to avoid sniping) that is 2.5 minutes. FOE is a click-fest under normal circumstances; adding a delay for the players not using bots is inexcusable. If you need to limit bots there must be a better way. and yes, higher era players will (manually) collect more recurring quest bonuses than lower age, it is built into the game (and what can you do with 6 gig coin anyway? buy Fps 1 at a time?

Just An Observer

While I greatly appreciate this part of the announcement,
  • Following feedback, we have removed the zoom that happens after the Production Arrow (the feature that allows you to cycle through and set goods and supplies productions on a dedicated dialogue).
There seems to be a giant, glaring omission to this update. Knowing its been fixed on Beta, where is the announcement that the RQ Abort delay is being included in this update? You're seriously going to make us suffer with this for another few weeks until you get around to it? Really? That's how you're going to do us?

Patience with this game and your company is wearing very thin lately. Trust? Largely gone.

Nice to see your sentiments align with mine.

DeletedUser

You’re really pushing it with this one Inno. I play about 1/2 of what I did 2 weeks ago and if you messed up the RQ again with your incompetence I will just retire the game. I don’t know why you insist on not listening to the people that pay you. What other “exploit” are you going to fix next ? Cant you just hire a programmer to write a routine to flag the macros ? Stop trashing the game please.

Last edited by a moderator:

nancforge

It's impossible for me to get excited about the upcoming updates when existing lag and bug issues are not only not resolved but support continues to deny they even exist but instead tells people to keep removing and reloading game or blaming lag on even high end gaming equipment. On top of not fixing critical issues, more unimportant "enhancements" are installed and seemingly making game play even worse by introducing more bugs and more overhead/lag (ie the new delay in cycling through quests). I realize different people do different things but PLEASE invest ALL possible resources in improving the basic functionality of the game. It is insulting to see paper background changes put into place while key issues seem to be ignored. Please Stop. Just Stop with all the nonsense, unimportant "look" fixes and just Make the Existing Game Work! Put everything into making it work right and THEN think about polishing the overall look....hint....we do NOT play because your screens are just so pretty to look at although we do have lots of time now to sit and look at pretty screens...pretty boring.

Dominator - X

The other day, I was making a deposit in a bank. Just as I was finishing the transaction, a group of gunmen came in and attempted to rob the bank. Fortunately, the cops got their in time to prevent them from escaping. Unfortunately, since we were all wearing masks, instead of investigating and differentiating the crooks from the customers and employees, they went ahead and just arrested everyone in the bank who was present during the robbery.

Inno seems to be following the same pattern.

Glockgemini

I am in in AF and have 10 RQ to cycle thru and I only ever use 2 (spend 99 & Collect coins or supplies) and mostly just use 1 (coins and supplies) because the cycle time takes so long that it triples my total collection time. It has gotten to the point that I just skip the RQ completely when I need to get done.
I have read a lot of postings on this and I haven't found how the bots are abusing the RQs. If there is a RQ they can exploit, can you just remove it? Or is there a way we can set a "Do not show" on RQs we never use? Most of them are pretty lame. On PC it looks like a programmer just wanted to get fancy with some new graphic function he found that causes the RQ graphic to move a bit to the right before it slowly slides to the left instead of just popping up the old way.
At any rate, there are way too many RQs for me and slow and fancy graphics are right out. I would like to see a 4th speed setting on the AI troops to get a move on during combat. Speed 3 is still a bit painful,

RazorbackPirate

They could add a randomizer to the RQ loop or even a daly cap for the abuse able quests to fix the bot problem as well.
Rumor has it they have added a daily cap.

They should also add a click tracker so they can catch, and kick the cheaters, so the rest of us honest players can play an honest game playing with other honest players. It's frustrating being on the receiving end of Inno doing everything to stop the problem except what actually needs to be done to stop the problem.

Last edited:

Johnny B. Goode

Rumor has it they have added a daily cap.

They should also add a click tracker so they can catch, and kick the cheaters, so the rest of us honest players can play an honest game playing with other honest players. It's frustrating being on the receiving end of Inno doing everything to stop the problem except what actually needs to be done to stop the problem.
I don't know why you all keep insisting all this is to catch cheaters when that has never been in an official statement. They have said it is to stop an "exploit", which could just be that they are trying to close the loophole they apparently opened recently. There are enough people getting their panties in a bunch over actual stuff without getting upset over conjecture.

DeletedUser

I don't know why you all keep insisting all this is to catch cheaters when that has never been in an official statement. They have said it is to stop an "exploit", which could just be that they are trying to close the loophole they apparently opened recently. There are enough people getting their panties in a bunch over actual stuff without getting upset over conjecture.

Actually none of us are saying this is to catch cheaters and infact , catching cheaters is what we are all saying they should do instead of hampering a major part of the game play for many.

Tharkunn

Thank you - Thank you! For fixing the extremely annoying ZOOM!
Now please a minor tweak. For some reason the Reindeer Paddock has been separated out from the rest of the normal production buildings and put in with the Terrace Farm which does deserve to be separated out but not lumped with the Reindeer Paddock.

Let me explain. To me 'normal production' buildings are buildings that only produce one thing. The only thing that varies when selecting varies times is the amount of that one thing. The Alchemist, Farm, Bakery, Shoemaker, tannery, blacksmith and reindeer paddock and many others all share this trait. Why separate the reindeer paddock. Now that you have fixed the ZOOM, it will not be as much of a problem. I wont have to zoom out find the reindeer paddock then suffer another ZOOM.
But you also lumped the reindeer paddock in with the Terrace Farm which should be separated. It not being a 'normal' production building. It has multiple outputs that are determined by the amount of time chosen for production. Much like the Mad scientist lab and some other buildings. Buildings like these should be separated out.

So please move the reindeer paddock in with the other 'normal' production buildings and separate items like the Terrace farm from them.