• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.200

On PC, I tried increasing the zoom on my browser which did increase the size of the size of the battlefield, which caused a lot of the black and extra scenery to be pushed off the screen.

For me, this might be a good solution when fighting in GE or GBG for longer stretches. Reason being, when back in my city, I want to reset the browser zoom smaller. It's a whole lot of tinkering just for a couple fights.
I tried adjusting the zoom and it also made the field better fit the screen, but everything else is too big and it's not worth having to adjust back and forth.

Something much more annoying is the GBG map keeps repositioning to the top of the map. First I noticed it when I was accessing the map, and thought that it used to come back where you left it, at least I don't remember having to repeatedly move the map every time I check in on it. Now I see that it does it after battles complete, which is an issue. We use the Ignore sign to signal holds during fighting and if the map is always at the top that will be difficult to do for sectors in the south of the map. Not sure how recentering at the top is an 'enhancement'. Or is this a bug I need to report?

Glockgemini

Thank you - Thank you! For fixing the extremely annoying ZOOM!
Now please a minor tweak. For some reason the Reindeer Paddock has been separated out from the rest of the normal production buildings and put in with the Terrace Farm which does deserve to be separated out but not lumped with the Reindeer Paddock.

Let me explain. To me 'normal production' buildings are buildings that only produce one thing. The only thing that varies when selecting varies times is the amount of that one thing. The Alchemist, Farm, Bakery, Shoemaker, tannery, blacksmith and reindeer paddock and many others all share this trait. Why separate the reindeer paddock. Now that you have fixed the ZOOM, it will not be as much of a problem. I wont have to zoom out find the reindeer paddock then suffer another ZOOM.
But you also lumped the reindeer paddock in with the Terrace Farm which should be separated. It not being a 'normal' production building. It has multiple outputs that are determined by the amount of time chosen for production. Much like the Mad scientist lab and some other buildings. Buildings like these should be separated out.

So please move the reindeer paddock in with the other 'normal' production buildings and separate items like the Terrace farm from them.
The separation is only between special prod and tech tree prod. TF, MO, conf, cider farm and all other specials are lumped together. We just need to stop after harvesting a group and set the new prod times. Otherwise you have to pay close attention to what is being displayed at the moment.